project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > General Technical Support
01 Aug 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2009, 07:16 AM   #1
Cassius

Default Are 400 watt enough ?

I am gonna get the Asus M4a78 pro board sound onboard radeon 3200 780g onboard Crossfire with a phenom 2 X3 720 and 4 gigs of "huh ?" DDR2 800, for 220€ total. (about 250 $).

Depending on how badly the 3200 runs PR I might get a radeon 5770 for 140 Europeans. Else I wait for the 5850 to drop in price somewhat and hope to grab that for 160-200 Europeans.

Is 400 watt enough to supply juice to that ?
Cassius is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:01 AM   #2
MonkeySoldier

Default Re: Are 400 watt enough ?

Most likely not. I don't know which PSU you got, but I'm suspecting that it isn't a brand new one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MonkeySoldier is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:31 AM   #3
Cassius

Not brand new, I have an coba ap-400x
Cassius is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 05:57 PM   #4
[R-COM]Darkpowder
Support Technician

Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!

Use this to calculate, but bear in mind PSU's effective output degrades over time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[R-COM]Darkpowder is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
400, watt