project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > General Technical Support
29 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2012, 09:38 PM   #1
Spartan463
Supporting Member

Default PR Mumble, Mouse button 1 issue

When ever I play PR I have an issue in which if I click or hold my mouse 1 (Fire) button it opens the Current PR Comms (Squad) channel. This issue gets extremely annoying when building FOBs. The Button set up for Squad Channel is Mouse button 3.

Can anyone help me,...... please????

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spartan463 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 09:44 PM   #2
[R-COM]LITOralis.nMd
Lead Support Technician
Project Reality Beta Tester
Default Re: PR Mumble, Mouse button 1 issue

I'm stumped.
1. what mouse?
2. what mouse driver?
3. using any sort of special mouse software that sits in system tray like logitech, microsoft, etc.
4. running any macro software?
5. have you tried to plug in another mouse to make sure it's not a defective hardware issue?
6. in control panel, go to mouse options and maybe you have the mouse buttons set to custom? or for left handed mouse option? maybe just reset the mouse options to default ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[R-COM]LITOralis.nMd is online now Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 02:58 AM   #3
Spartan463
Supporting Member

1. Logitech G500
2. Microsoft HID-Compliant mouse???
3. Well I have Set-point to configure the sensitivity but it never showen any where in task manager (incl. Processes and services)
4. nope
5. no, but I hooked up my xbox 360 controller, and used xpadder to have the controller simulate the mouse keys and I get the same issue
6. theres no option visible to change mouse button layout

hope this helps both of us

Old 01-31-2012, 05:54 AM   #4
Limeni[BiH]

Maybe the mice is malfunctioning? Have you tried changing it?
Just a wild guess...

?War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.?
Limeni[BiH] is online now Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 11:34 AM   #5
[R-COM]LITOralis.nMd
Lead Support Technician
Project Reality Beta Tester

Troubleshooting this to find the problem wil take longer than simply uninstalling PRMumble, deleting theprofile folder, and reinstalling PRMumble.

So I suggest you do that.

Quote:
Quote: If you delete, create or rearrange the shortcut keys in this Beta release you will have no choice but to uninstall and reinstall PRMumble.

Uninstall PRMumble in Control Panel.

Start command prompt and type "%appdata%" in it (without quotes) and press Enter. It should open YourUsername>AppData>Roaming directory. Then you can delete the complete Mumble(PR Edition) folder.

Reinstall PRMumble and default shortcuts should work.
If that doesn't work, give us a reply in this thread.

[R-COM]LITOralis.nMd is online now Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 11:20 AM   #6
Spartan463
Supporting Member

Well I uninstalled then reinstalled, and there was no problems with either the normal shortcuts and my mouse buttons now, thanks for the help.
I think we can call this solved..... hopefuly

Old 02-09-2012, 06:04 PM   #7
MaSSive

Send a message via Skype™ to MaSSive

Small correction. It has been stated

Quote:
Quote: If you delete, create or rearrange the shortcut keys in this Beta release you will have no choice but to uninstall and reinstall PRMumble.

Uninstall PRMumble in Control Panel.

Start command prompt and type "%appdata%" in it (without quotes) and press Enter. It should open YourUsername>AppData>Roaming directory. Then you can delete the complete Mumble(PR Edition) folder.

Reinstall PRMumble and default shortcuts should work.
Statement marked in red above is wrong. It should be used in this way

Quote:
Press Win+R and in run box type "%appdata%" without quotes. That will open C:\Users\*you*\AppData\Roaming

CATA4TW!
MaSSive is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
button, issue, mouse, mumble