project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > General Technical Support
01 Nov 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 05:26 PM   #1
centralhigh76
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to centralhigh76 Send a message via Skype™ to centralhigh76
Default Sell/Buy Used Computer Parts

Is there a place where you can sell you used computer parts? Not like personal computers, I mean enthusiast builds or gaming PCs. Because I have a motherboard that is only 6months old and I don't really need all the overclocking tools so I want to sell it. Ebay no one checks, Craig's List is small in my area and idk where else to go...

So dose anyone know of a place where you can sell your used gaming grade parts???

(If interested in some of the things that I want to sell Pm me. They are all ~6months old and working great!)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
centralhigh76 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 08:53 AM   #2
Beee8190
Supporting Member

Default Re: Sell/Buy Used Computer Parts

Would that be against rules to list your parts here? Not sure though but i guess some of PR community would rather buy off fellow PR player than from Ebay...imo..(or both )
and yeah Ebay is not what it used to be, some stuff priced even more than in retails plus insane postage charges doesnt help either, that was some time ago though, didn't really check lately.
Beee8190 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 10:58 PM   #3
Valleyforge3946

Send a message via Yahoo to Valleyforge3946 Send a message via Skype™ to Valleyforge3946

i wouldn't mind buying but i am short on cash and it depends on what you are selling.

SiŁeńŤĤŨňŤeŘ

Valleyforge3946 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 10:41 AM   #4
Mad-Mike

I think PR Community should set up a little thread for people to sell things.

Mad-Mike is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 06:51 PM   #5
centralhigh76
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to centralhigh76 Send a message via Skype™ to centralhigh76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Mike View Post
I think PR Community should set up a little thread for people to sell things.
I agree

Old 09-27-2011, 07:53 PM   #6
Steeps
Supporting Member

Overclock.net has a good place for just this sorta thing. They're all enthusiast builders.

Steeps is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 10:00 PM   #7
centralhigh76
Supporting Member

Ya I saw theres but you cant post in it unless you ahve over 100 forum posts and a .edu or ISP email.. I dont have either...

Tags
computer, parts, sell or buy