project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > General Technical Support > Software & Operating Systems
18 Mar 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Software & Operating Systems Discussion on Computer Software & Operating Systems

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2015, 07:42 AM   #161
PR:BF2 Lead Designer
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Default Re: Android PRSpy

AM has been rather busy and most likely didn't give it any priority after v1.2 . Both artic lion and shikotan are removed in next release as well.

This will definitely get sorted at v1.3, but is no priority to be fixed before that But could always happen if AM has some time for it.

[R-DEV]Mineral is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 02:10 PM   #162
Supporting Member

WHAAAAT??? Shikotan removed??? Wtf, WHYYY? Didn't you see how often the map is played on PRTA??

And Arctic Lion ok, but then we DEFINITELY need that awesome Hind version on some other map.

UTurista, can't you insert the Hades Peak map into the PRSpy App (minimap in levels folder)?
Daniel is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 12:14 PM   #163
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member
PR Server License Moderator

PRSPY updated! Sort of...

Since my last updated I wanted to re-do a lot of work in PRSPY, both internally and externally. Unfortunately I cannot dedicated the time, that this project requires, to it.

Therefore I'm releasing a BETA version of PRSPY 2.0.

The main differences are the design and the decoupling of the gallery information with the app, in other words, when a new version of PR is launched, the application automatically retrieves the new information from the Map Gallery.

The app also lost the capability of notifying when a server is changing maps, as in long term the idea is to move to push-notifications, allowing less battery stress.

Spoiler for images:

Dont question the wikipedia! Just because it reports different things on different languages does not make it unreliable source!
[R-DEV]UTurista is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 12:55 PM   #164
PR:BF2 Lead Designer
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Layer button (I guess it's the layer button) in the gallery does nothing for me.

Android 7.1.1

Nice update though. Other feedback would be to now the server image. It looks bad for pretty much every server atm. Maybe just show map image like on gallery? that looks nice there.

[R-DEV]Mineral is offline Reply With Quote

android, prspy