project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding > Community Maps
21 Dec 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Community Maps Maps created by PR community members.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2012, 07:01 AM   #51
[R-CON]rodrigoma
PR:BF2 Contributor

Default Re: [Map] Brecourt Assault (2km) [WIP] (PR:N)

im going to format my computer and upgrade my ram finnaly
im hoping to be able to work more because ive been getting so many crashes lately
ive got one question, is it possible to save the bf2 files so i dont have to isntall everything again?
thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[R-CON]rodrigoma is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 09:39 AM   #52
[R-DEV]Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

ram is something you can easily upgrade without having to format, but its still a good idea to format now and again just to keep your system clean and fresh

And ye, just backup your "pr_edit" mod when you format and put it back into your mods folder after you reinstall but everything else, BF2 and other mods (other than any other _edit mods you might have) I would install with the proper installers to ensure its all good

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[R-DEV]Rhino is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 10:16 AM   #53
[R-CON]rodrigoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Rhino View Post
ram is something you can easily upgrade without having to format, but its still a good idea to format now and again just to keep your system clean and fresh

And ye, just backup your "pr_edit" mod when you format and put it back into your mods folder after you reinstall but everything else, BF2 and other mods (other than any other _edit mods you might have) I would install with the proper installers to ensure its all good
ah ok then
im going to format just because it so full of junk and theres some system errors
it is going to take a bit more work then, i sure hope i dont forget anything in the way and then mess it all up
so im going to need bf2, pr and the editor installed and then everything else i can copy from pr_edit
also while we are at it, what do you advice for a Ram upgrade considering i have 2 gb now and a dual core?
thanks

Old 05-27-2012, 10:22 AM   #54
Pvt.LHeureux
-

1. Install BF2
2. Install patch 1.41
3. Install patch 1.5
4. Install PR, the map pack and vietnam (if you wish lol)
5. Put pr_edit back in the mods folder

I think that's about it.

Chuva_RD : You want to remove bugged thing but dont tell how to fill formed void.
Pvt.LHeureux is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 01:08 PM   #55
[R-CON]rodrigoma

ok finally sorted everything out, been working this weekend and got some progress
updated the minimap showing that im nearly closing in on the town itself that will be hard job but im exited for now
i also got some inspiration from the new maps and loved the civilian car, that swill be a really useful model now we only need a wreck version of it

Old 06-22-2012, 02:25 PM   #56
[R-CON]rodrigoma

hello i need help
im trying to test my map and i just get the same " cannot find gamplayobjects.con" error every time
i cant find out what im missing, i have spawnpoints control points object spawners , combat area...
can someone help me please?
thank you

Old 06-22-2012, 02:29 PM   #57
[R-CON]sylent/shooter

did you pack it? You have to use the map packer that Rhino made! http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f189...ld-script.html

Killing the enemy sylently
[R-CON]sylent/shooter is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:51 PM   #58
[R-CON]rodrigoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]sylent/shooter View Post
did you pack it? You have to use the map packer that Rhino made! http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f189...ld-script.html
dumb me
i had the map build script and ran it but i didnt have 7zip installed yet so it wasnt doing anything

im trying it now again and see what happens
thanks for the quick help

>Edit: weird still not working, same error

Old 06-23-2012, 02:14 PM   #59
[R-CON]rodrigoma

updated the minimap with some lightmaps finnally! I think it looks much better now
also added some screenshots with the lightmaps of some new areas
I still can test my map though ;(

Old 06-23-2012, 05:49 PM   #60
[R-CON]sylent/shooter

Go into your GPO folder and tell me what you see. If you want to quick test then you need to have just an AAS layer, 64. If you have nothing my guess is that the editor isn't saving it correctly.

Killing the enemy sylently
[R-CON]sylent/shooter is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
2km, assault, brecourt, map, prn, wip