project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > PR Highlights > PR Dev Journal Archives > 2009
30 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 04:27 PM   #121
Anhkhoa

Default Re: [Soldiers] IDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonyo View Post
NIce so the long distans drawing of kits will be included
Yep.
0:44 - 1:03

YouTube Video

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spaz: I once had a dream where my psychology teacher was 10ft tall and ate me, then she gave birth to me.
Old 10-26-2009, 05:30 PM   #122
Nebsif
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anhkhoa View Post
Yep.
0:44 - 1:03

YouTube Video
The hand looks so huge.. but I think they changed it to make the aimpoint better (atm I'd choose irons over aimpoint anytime as it blocks 2 much of the screen and doesnt help @ all), sucky aimpoint + sucky burst mode = mega fail in CQB.
Last edited by Nebsif; 10-26-2009 at 05:39 PM..
Old 10-26-2009, 05:38 PM   #123
Anhkhoa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebsif View Post
The hand looks so huge.. but I think they changed it to make the aimpoint better (atm I'd choose irons over aimpoint anytime as it blocks 2 much of the screen)
It's not the size of the hands but rather the size of the weapon in comparison with the hands. The weapons aren't as big as they used to be (0. because they were scaled down to have the stock not stick into the shoulder.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spaz: I once had a dream where my psychology teacher was 10ft tall and ate me, then she gave birth to me.
Old 10-26-2009, 06:31 PM   #124
Nebsif
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anhkhoa View Post
It's not the size of the hands but rather the size of the weapon in comparison with the hands. The weapons aren't as big as they used to be (0. because they were scaled down to have the stock not stick into the shoulder.
The hand looks too huge, or the weapon looks 2 small, w/e :P However, it should be much better in combat, just took 2 screenies of aimpoint and irons from the 0.9 vid, and then loaded prsp (so i can request any kit) and took 2 screenies at the same place with aimpoint and irons:
0.87:

0.9:

As u can see, in 0.87 the aimpoint sight is GIGANTIC!, + it covers all the windows from that building, but in 0.9 it looks allot smaller and the difference between the two sights isnt that big.
Old 10-26-2009, 06:42 PM   #125
[R-DEV]Rudd
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

afaik the hands and gun are modified seperately they'll probs do the hands when they've got their aimpoint how they want.

Old 10-26-2009, 06:59 PM   #126
[R-DEV]Chuc
PR:BF2 Developer

Send a message via MSN to [R-DEV]Chuc Send a message via Skype™ to [R-DEV]Chuc

Just so you know, the current ingame first person model for the AR-15 series is nearly 200% oversized.

Personal Folio -
Old 10-27-2009, 08:59 AM   #127
MisterSparkles

It looks to me that the IDF's weapons are a mix.

Not complaining, a good variety of weapons on the battlefield is good
Closed Thread

Tags
idf, soldiers