project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > PR Highlights > PR Dev Journal Archives > 2008
28 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 01:50 AM   #51
SGT.JOKER

Send a message via AIM to SGT.JOKER
Default Re: [Map] Fallujah West update

well, I know what my new favorite maps gonna be, awesome work eggman

SGT.JOKER>FTW<(Fight To Win) In Game
Just getting back in the game
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Riflemen, SAW Gunner, Grenaider.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-24-2008, 08:18 AM   #52
JacenSolo

The French community tells you thank you!!
Old 06-24-2008, 11:27 AM   #53
THE_BIG_ADDY

very nice map^^ i hope it will be in 0.8 ?!
it would be verrrrrrryyyyy cool if we can go into this new big building statics

Old 06-24-2008, 11:44 AM   #54
[R-DEV]Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE_BIG_ADDY View Post
very nice map^^ i hope it will be in 0.8 ?!
it would be verrrrrrryyyyy cool if we can go into this new big building statics
you can, ever floor, every room apart for on some versions the ground floor is blocked off a little.

Old 06-24-2008, 12:02 PM   #55
WeeGeez
Supporting Member

Ace Can't Wait now!

Old 06-24-2008, 06:22 PM   #56
THE_BIG_ADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Rhino View Post
you can, ever floor, every room apart for on some versions the ground floor is blocked off a little.
hoooooly shit is that amazing ^^ cant wait to storm a building full of enemy thats so nice

*snipers hiding in the buildings and u don't know where the shots come from ... you go and search them in every building *

great work

can u post some screens of that buildings pllzzzz !? let us see ur great work

Old 06-24-2008, 07:38 PM   #57
Atrovenator

Can you please give the insurgents some kind of deployable defense object (like a trip flare with a frag grenade instead of a magnesium canister) that can be disarmed with a single knife swing by a prone soldier? This would intensify the realism of room-to-room clearing operations, and give one of the insurgent kits an edge in the CQC melee which is certain to occur.

By way of balancing, I'd suggest ramping up the splash damage dealt by rockets/cannon rounds from both armour and helicopters as pertains to the new statics. If a pocket of resistance is discovered on the third floor of an apartment complex, it should be nothing for a barrage of helicopter rockets, or a HE shell from a tank to obliterate most everything on the floor. If we can't make the buildings destroyable under heavy bombardment, at least make the bombardment count for a little more than is ordinary against the occupants.

Awesome work. How soon can we expect to see this playable? I have had a longstanding hope for a Fallujah map and am not disappointed.
Old 06-29-2008, 06:05 AM   #58
sakils2
Banned

Reading some posts I have come to one conclusion- lots of players wants the USMC to be overpowered (well they are in real life, though). Tanks, Cobras... What else Chuck Norris? Give some chance to those poor freedom figters, too.
P.S. I wouldn't mind APC, transport helis, HMMWV's, even a single Cobra, but NO tanks.
Old 06-29-2008, 01:43 PM   #59
USMC[KILLER]

YES Tanks!

100% Polish & Proud

Alpha SquadPvt. Polak Echo Company, 2nd Battalion 7th Marine Regiment
1st Marine Division
USMC
Old 06-29-2008, 03:50 PM   #60
Waaah_Wah
Banned

Tanks chopters and an A10 plz They will be sooooo much fun to take out as a poor insurgent
Closed Thread

Tags
fallujah, map, update, west