project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > PR Highlights > PR Dev Journal Archives > 2008
17 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2008, 06:03 PM   #31
charliegrs

Send a message via AIM to charliegrs Send a message via Yahoo to charliegrs
Default Re: [Map] Fallujah West update

wow this looks amazing, it really captures the look of fallujah {atleast from what ive seen on tv} the blue sky doesnt bother me too much, i mean regardless if theres a war going on the sun still comes out. but what i really really think would be awesome for this map {and im not sure if this is possible} is if it could have random giant black plumes of smoke off in the distance, since from every vid of seen of fallujah theres always tons of things on fire all throughout the city.

and please let this be USMC!!

known in-game as BOOMSNAPP
'
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-22-2008, 06:37 PM   #32
Raniak

I don't know on which planet you guys live but here on earth the sky is blue everywhere, even over Iraq.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-22-2008, 06:43 PM   #33
charliegrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raniak View Post
I don't know on which planet you guys live but here on earth the sky is blue everywhere, even over Iraq.

thats what im saying. i just got done watching a vid of the fallujah assault, and most of the vid is shot during the day. the sky is blue as can be, aside from all the smoke plumes. if we darken the sky, its gonna look like the old fallujah map, and i dont think ANYONE wants that.

also pleaseee include cobras, abrams, and technicals

please dont include little birds

'
Old 06-22-2008, 06:56 PM   #34
jayceon515

Sure the sky can be blue even in Iraq but if you look at the fog color and overall ambient it feels kind of "wet" like it's somewhere near rain forest or whatever. Sure there is rain even in the ME but if you look closely at the picture someone posted above it looks pretty "dry". That's what I was referring to. Current Basrah feels a lot more ME than this even thou the lightning in Basrah is really lame.

Old 06-22-2008, 08:18 PM   #35
charliegrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceon515 View Post
Sure the sky can be blue even in Iraq but if you look at the fog color and overall ambient it feels kind of "wet" like it's somewhere near rain forest or whatever. Sure there is rain even in the ME but if you look closely at the picture someone posted above it looks pretty "dry". That's what I was referring to. Current Basrah feels a lot more ME than this even thou the lightning in Basrah is really lame.
i think i see what your saying. i imagine the air in real life iraq is alot more dusty, thus giving it more a brownish blue sky. the sky in the PR fallujah map looks a little too "clean" but it may be what we have to live with as im not sure what can be done with the sky through the editor.

'
Old 06-22-2008, 08:37 PM   #36
creepin

Allright, answer the question devs pls!

How many of these buildings will be enterable?

:Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
TAP DAT ASS.
Old 06-22-2008, 10:50 PM   #37
EOD_Security-2252

Nice, it's better than the one I started to make

Informally retired modder - Projects:
,PSC Faction
Old 06-23-2008, 01:39 AM   #38
808-SLUGGO

are there any mosque towers in this?

Old 06-23-2008, 01:49 AM   #39
HughJass

The sky is good taxi, don't worry about it, makes this map look less generic then the typical.

Old 06-23-2008, 02:22 AM   #40
ERASERLASER

Nice cant wait btw can we enter those big buildings?
Closed Thread

Tags
fallujah, map, update, west