project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback > Coop & Singleplayer
21 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Coop & Singleplayer Suggestions and feedback pertaining to Project Reality Single Player.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2008, 09:23 AM   #11
Robbi
Supporting Member
Send a message via MSN to Robbi Send a message via Skype™ to Robbi
Default Re: M4 Deviation

hang on, hang on, so, you actually like the deviation in multiplayer? Its not completely off putting and random, yer sure the M4 may be quite accurate but its better than shooting at a bot and then getting knifed due to deviation....

.85 should be sorting this though hopefully, so lets just wait and see

"This bitch is clearly missing every point I have mentioned prior. Not to mention Craig that you have fuck all else to do with the management of PR; you're welcome to ask me to leave, and welcome to ask Jaymz why he left. You obviously want to make something of it. Go ahead, at least have the balls to ask" - Gaz
Robbi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 04:17 PM   #12
jetset22a

No, it just makes it inconsistent between armies and their weapons.
jetset22a is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 07:03 PM   #13
spartan117gw

Send a message via AIM to spartan117gw Send a message via MSN to spartan117gw Send a message via Skype™ to spartan117gw

the only thing i would change is the brightness of red dot/ acog , and the time it takes to sight weapons in. because in reality i can sight my weapon up pretty fast. just seems a bit on the slow side. for hiting targets 150m and closer should be quick and easy. though somtimes it seems like the weapon ingame somtimes doesnt agree with the shooter like it would in the real world. especially when prone. accuracy is awsome in the prone unsupported/supported. and kneeling.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF2 ASSAULT. BETTER TOYS, BADDER GUNS, THE ASSAULT IS COMING... intel x6800 core 2 duo 2.93ghz 4gigs ddr2 ram nvidia 7950 gx2 1gig audigy 2 zs soundcard. aka . the coop king.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

spartan117gw is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 07:15 PM   #14
gazzthompson

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan117gw View Post
the only thing i would change is the brightness of red dot/ acog , and the time it takes to sight weapons in. because in reality i can sight my weapon up pretty fast. just seems a bit on the slow side. for hiting targets 150m and closer should be quick and easy. though somtimes it seems like the weapon ingame somtimes doesnt agree with the shooter like it would in the real world. especially when prone. accuracy is awsome in the prone unsupported/supported. and kneeling.
both deviation and sight in times are being adjusted for .85

gazzthompson is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
deviation