project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR Community Event Forums > Community Match Archives (Closed for Posting)
01 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Community Match Archives (Closed for Posting) Archive of all old threads

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2009, 07:49 AM   #1
Cpl.Small

Send a message via MSN to Cpl.Small
Default [Idea]Hostage Night

Hello my fellow community members :D Would just like to know, who would be interested in a hostage night? We're thinking maybe taliban hold a squad of civis hostage in an unknown location and the US have to rescue them? also the longer they haven't been found, the hostages slowly get killed off.

Who would like this?

Any ideas are welcome

Cheers, Small

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-13-2009, 08:01 AM   #2
addaco

Send a message via MSN to addaco
Default Re: [Idea]Hostage Night

THis sounds like an excelent game mode for the upcoming senario game mode.

I would be very interested, especially as a sqd leader.

My idea of game rules:
[QUOTE]Taliban have 5 mins to set up mines ect at the start. 5 Taliban Sqd's, each with a separte civilian, at different parts of the map. They slowly get killed off in a predefined order.
When a civilain is under capture, US Can not assault the room of the civy, otherwise civy gets killed. They can assault the building though. If US kill a civy, its game over for them. The US have to save 2 civilians to win, before they all get killed.[/QUOTE]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Last edited by addaco; 06-13-2009 at 08:06 AM..
Old 06-13-2009, 10:34 AM   #3
Smuke

Thanks for the input addaco!

We're hoping to make this something along the lines of: TCF Mumble Hostage Night or something.

If we get more positive feedback, we'll get this going properly!

And I really like the idea, addaco!

In-Game Name: SmukeUK
Wild_Bill: Smuke, you are a true ninja!.
Old 06-13-2009, 12:11 PM   #4
cyberzomby

Nice! Heres one who'd like to act as a hostage! If you put this in with mumble and instruct everyone to use it to communicate to blue's than it will be a blast!

(to show what I mean: when either sides encounters a hostage, instead of typing or teamspeaking to him, he would need mumble to talk to the guy. If neither talks trough mumble than both sides should just stare at each other :P)
Old 06-13-2009, 03:07 PM   #5
Cheditor

Wonder where this idea came from. Yeah would love to be a hostage too.

Old 06-13-2009, 03:08 PM   #6
Tartantyco

-I object to this idea on the grounds that I did not come up with it.

:p

Make Norway OPFOR! NAO!

It's your hamster Richard. It's your hamster in the box and it's not breathing.
Old 06-13-2009, 07:01 PM   #7
JDMT

I'll be on the American team!

ACRE Tester

Old 06-14-2009, 06:25 AM   #8
Smuke

Good Interest, so far.

We had a small try out session a few days ago, so funny just randomly executing prisoners!

If you'd like to be hostage add me on xfire: smuke I need to get 6 of you!

Old 06-14-2009, 03:01 PM   #9
Smuke

This Idea, will be going live in the next week/or two!

Look out for a official announcement!

Old 06-14-2009, 03:36 PM   #10
cfschris
Banned

I've ALWAYS wanted something like this. I'm thinking more of something along the lines of "Rescue the pilot"

With .86 giving us the awesome improved Helo survival, one blue guy can take a helo and fly around, get shot down from by insurg, and then have to be rescued by friendlies forces before his is executed/captured.

Only problem with that is that the friendly team could see the location of the pilot on the map.

Tags
ideahostage, night