project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR Community Event Forums > Current Match and Map Forum
20 Aug 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Current Match and Map Forum All info for Current Map / Match will be in here

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2009, 07:12 PM   #41
neftaly
Default Re: Retro Map Pack 1 Released!

MAO VALLEY! WOOOO!!!

edit: Though I wish the grass draw worked properly (one can dream).
Last edited by neftaly; 07-14-2009 at 07:30 PM..
Old 07-14-2009, 09:34 PM   #42
jph701

ooo ima download this now!!
Old 07-14-2009, 11:40 PM   #43
BlackMagikz

Send a message via MSN to BlackMagikz

Yea !! , MAO valley Ahh a chance to refresh on good old memories

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R-DEV Ninja2Dan
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-15-2009, 07:24 AM   #44
[R-DEV]epoch
PR:A3 Project Manager
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-COM]Robbi187 View Post
Some good games there. Not sure why it was hosted on a clan server and not a community one but what they hey
Just to address your .. question .. Robbi, it will be running on an official PR event server once I've got them fully configured, at which point the T&T one will go offline. It was merely to get a server up for testing quickly.

At the moment, the only servers authorised to run the Retro Pack are BigD and T&T.

Once we're happy with the pack I'm sure it'll be released publicly.

[R-MOD]Cp: epoch if I wasn't dancing right now I'd shoot you.
Old 07-15-2009, 07:55 AM   #45
Masaq
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to Masaq

Never mind the fact that currently, the team's community servers are in use for the build server and as a testbest for PR0.860 and BF1.50b3 patch. T&T hosted a PR Tournament server and the server for community events for most of the the past 12 months, so since the team's servers are otherwise occupied using a core from T&T makes sense.

"That's how it starts, Mas, with that warm happy feeling inside. Pretty soon you're rocking in the corner, a full grown dog addict, wondering where your next St Bernand is coming from..." - IAJTHOMAS
"Did they say what he's angry about?" asked Annette Mitchell, 77, of the district, stranded after seeing a double feature of "Piranha 3D" and "The Last Exorcism." -

Old 07-15-2009, 07:58 AM   #46
[R-DEV]epoch
PR:A3 Project Manager
Supporting Member

Until I get the 2nd dedi running, hopefully later today.

[R-MOD]Cp: epoch if I wasn't dancing right now I'd shoot you.
Old 07-15-2009, 08:10 AM   #47
jph701

hey when i dled the link it has a virus on it=[ and i cant dl it so i played back PR and when i join it hangs up and happened 3 times=[ so i deleted PR and installing back again and now about 30% of my DL theres my virus thing came up and it ses ders one and idk wat it is or where it is. somebody help me=[
Old 07-15-2009, 05:24 PM   #48
Fighter
Supporting Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jph701 View Post
hey when i dled the link it has a virus on it=[ and i cant dl it so i played back PR and when i join it hangs up and happened 3 times=[ so i deleted PR and installing back again and now about 30% of my DL theres my virus thing came up and it ses ders one and idk wat it is or where it is. somebody help me=[
false positive, scanned mine with Avast and Spybot, found nothing. Where did u dl it from?

Sorry about the angry sig and post. This is the second mappack from different mods to give me the same error.
Old 07-15-2009, 07:09 PM   #49
Dirtboy
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to Dirtboy Send a message via Yahoo to Dirtboy Send a message via Skype™ to Dirtboy
Default Re: Retro Map Pack 1 Beta Released!

Cool...TG plans on hosting a "retro night"

Old 07-15-2009, 07:19 PM   #50
nicaragua700

Send a message via MSN to nicaragua700
Default Re: Retro Map Pack 1 Beta Released!

i love retro....

Closed Thread

Tags
beta, map, pack, released, retro