project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Faction Archives > Norwegian Forces
29 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Norwegian Forces Discussion pertaining to the PR Norwegian Forces faction.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2010, 08:21 AM   #41
Zimmer
Supporting Member

Default Re: [Final] M72A2 & HK-416/417 Desert Camo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakain View Post
^perhaps the most famous picture of the norwegian army, though I thought I read somewhere this guy's equipment and headgear was an exception
No not really they are allowed to use different gear and such in many vids and stuff you can find soldiers with different gear and uniforms. But they test different helmets as fas as I know.

People don't realize that autism doesn't mean they're "stupid". Just socially inept. Like rhino... > > or in a worst case scenario... Wicca. =)- Lithium fox

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I found this sentence quite funny and since this is a war game forum I will put it here. No offense to the french just a good laugh.
"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without an accordion. All you do is leave behind a lot of noisy baggage."
Old 12-11-2010, 08:25 AM   #42
[R-COM]H.sta
Norwegian Faction Lead
Supporting Member

Actually he is from a unit called the TMBN /Telemarks Battalion)

they are all professional soldiers, not a single conscript guy among them, they have been issued a new helmet, but the ACOG was purchased either by the commanding officer down there or by the soldier himself

it is however true that that image keeps popping up here

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-11-2010, 08:31 AM   #43
Zimmer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-COM]H.sta View Post

Because the pic is awesome nad the norwegian military dont let out to many pics on the internet or any info at all about the militaries doing both in and out of the country.

People don't realize that autism doesn't mean they're "stupid". Just socially inept. Like rhino... > > or in a worst case scenario... Wicca. =)- Lithium fox

I found this sentence quite funny and since this is a war game forum I will put it here. No offense to the french just a good laugh.
"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without an accordion. All you do is leave behind a lot of noisy baggage."
Old 12-11-2010, 05:40 PM   #44
KaizerOle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmer View Post
Because the pic is awesome nad the norwegian military dont let out to many pics on the internet or any info at all about the militaries doing both in and out of the country.
There is infact plenty of pictures out there if you look behind the right stone
Old 12-11-2010, 08:02 PM   #45
Zimmer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaizerOle View Post
There is infact plenty of pictures out there if you look behind the right stone
The easiest pic to find then I know there are more, but I dont think most people want to use hours on going trough the media archive to the military or go trough militaryphotos forums or private photoalbums.

Old 12-12-2010, 07:51 AM   #46
KP
Retired Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-COM]H.sta View Post
Actually he is from a unit called the TMBN /Telemarks Battalion)

they are all professional soldiers, not a single conscript guy among them, they have been issued a new helmet, but the ACOG was purchased either by the commanding officer down there or by the soldier himself

Think it was Johnandreas on here that said the ACOG is issued kit these days.

More guns and bullets make bad guys go away faster,
which in turn makes everyone in the area safer.

-Paul Howe
Old 12-12-2010, 11:23 AM   #47
[R-COM]H.sta
Norwegian Faction Lead
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-MOD]KP View Post
Think it was Johnandreas on here that said the ACOG is issued kit these days.
yeah, but only for the guys down there and it is purchased by the TMBN not the army... if you understand what I mean

Tags
camo, desert, final, m72a2