project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Faction Archives > Norwegian Forces
01 Nov 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Norwegian Forces Discussion pertaining to the PR Norwegian Forces faction.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2009, 03:03 PM   #81
FPaiva

Default Re: [Final] HK-416, HK-417 & Glock17 Textures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicca View Post
Wait wait wait, is this not a complaint?

But i mean, if an artist is aiming for perfection, i dont think we should stop him. Osama you have any modelling skillz?
Yes... why?
Old 08-04-2009, 03:53 PM   #82
Dizakui

I think he may be suggesting a re-made ACOG.

I'm liking the skins, and the variation between desert, winter and so-on.
Old 08-04-2009, 04:05 PM   #83
FPaiva

Well, but i was informed that the acog will not have the desert and snow patterns in-game...
Old 08-04-2009, 04:06 PM   #84
[R-CON]Wicca
PR:BF2 Event Coordinator
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Yeah, dude if your not happy with something, as an artist, its your duty to work on it, until your happy. Just model a new one. After your liking, and skin it and all that stuff. Its really small, will it make alot of difference?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Xact Wicca is The Joker. That is all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-04-2009, 04:33 PM   #85
FPaiva

You didn't get it. I don't want the desert versions equiped with other sights exept the EO-Tech, and i don't want the snow version with other sights exept the Aimpoint. i just did this because i was ordered to do and that visual is the visual who fits on the main pattern.
Old 08-04-2009, 05:43 PM   #86
KP
Retired Moderator

Well, as long as the ACOG goes on the desert camo AG3 DMR, it should be camo painted as well, right?

More guns and bullets make bad guys go away faster,
which in turn makes everyone in the area safer.

-Paul Howe
Old 08-04-2009, 06:40 PM   #87
HeXeY

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxBoZ View Post
The ACOG glass is wrong, It needs to be directly Vertical, no scope will have a diagonal glass infront of the scope

e.g.

Might not be the excact same scope but...

Nice work Osama

Old 08-04-2009, 06:56 PM   #88
Tonnie
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaFiA_do_OsAmA View Post
i just did this because i was ordered to do and that visual is the visual who fits on the main pattern.
ok i am sure this has been said time and time again... your not hear coz you HAVE to be... nor can anyone ORDER you round todo as they want. this is a hobby not a job, sure they can assign you a task but can they MAKE you do it no. Hobby mate not a job i dont wanna hear you saying you were ordered to do this or that again tbh it kinder sounds like you dont like doing it at all.

HangMan: BF2 Editor, it has very strict limitations memory wise, and crashes all the time. Its like a girl. Treat it with respect and take it slow and you'll get places. Rush and get ahead of yourself and it will turn around and punch you in the mouth
Old 08-04-2009, 07:28 PM   #89
Scot
Supporting Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Scot

It's like I order Wicca back into his box, he doesn't like going there, but sometimes, we all need a break

Old 08-04-2009, 10:06 PM   #90
FPaiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-MOD]KP View Post
Well, as long as the ACOG goes on the desert camo AG3 DMR, it should be camo painted as well, right?
Yeah, but the Desert ACOG of the AGs have a different pattern who actually fits only in the AGs, not in the HKs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Tonnie View Post
ok i am sure this has been said time and time again... your not hear coz you HAVE to be... nor can anyone ORDER you round todo as they want. this is a hobby not a job, sure they can assign you a task but can they MAKE you do it no. Hobby mate not a job i dont wanna hear you saying you were ordered to do this or that again tbh it kinder sounds like you dont like doing it at all.
... When i said "ordered" i just want to say assigned, but the word didn't came to my mind...

Tags
final, glock17, hk416, hk417, textures