project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Faction Archives > Norwegian Forces
25 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Norwegian Forces Discussion pertaining to the PR Norwegian Forces faction.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2009, 07:04 AM   #91
[R-CON]Wicca
PR:BF2 Event Coordinator
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Default Re: [Final] HK-416, HK-417 & Glock17 Textures

Lets get some more "assignments" then

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Xact Wicca is The Joker. That is all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-05-2009, 09:45 AM   #92
ChiefRyza

I know I wouldn't continue working on the map I'm making if I didn't enjoy what I was doing, even if when it's done nobody wants it :P

Current project:
Old 08-05-2009, 11:03 AM   #93
halvor1

Looks great mafia now just send me all the files for the H&K 416 and 417 including all the files for the Ag3f2 and ag3f1 files

Including the spec and bump map's

Old 08-06-2009, 07:40 AM   #94
[R-CON]Wicca
PR:BF2 Event Coordinator
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Soon it will be ingame?!

Xact Wicca is The Joker. That is all.

Old 08-06-2009, 05:38 PM   #95
niknastee

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxBoZ View Post
The ACOG glass is wrong, It needs to be directly Vertical, no scope will have a diagonal glass infront of the scope

e.g.
The player will never see the front of the ACOG in the 1p model, as for the 3p - I believe it's a separate version with the vert lens (am I right?). Really though, in the minimal amount of modelling I've done, i've learned not to waste polys on something that will never be seen .

Cheers,
Nick

P.S. Nice work on the HK's Osama, I look forward to trying out those babies ingame!

"The fatter wog said to the skinnier wog: 'Oi bro, you slept with my cousin.' And the other one said: 'Nah man, I didn't for shit, eh' and the other one goes: 'I will call on my fully sick boys, eh.' And then pulled out a gun and went...

'chk-chk boom'
Old 08-08-2009, 03:51 AM   #96
theflidgeface

Question Re: [Final] HK-416, HK-417 & Glock17 Textures

we should put that beautiful eotech on some of the US m4's
Old 08-08-2009, 06:01 AM   #97
Zeno

Send a message via MSN to Zeno Send a message via Skype™ to Zeno

lol why the spam theflidgeface?

[R-DEV]Ninja2dan:
Not having a spotter is like masturbating with a cheese grater...mildly amusing at first, but generally painful and bloody in the end.
Old 08-19-2009, 06:21 PM   #98
lexmyr

Silly question:

Why are we going to have EOTech sights in PR?

Edit: And thought about having a silencers on the HK417? Silencers were bought together with the rifle.

Last edited by lexmyr; 08-19-2009 at 06:30 PM..

Tags
final, glock17, hk416, hk417, textures