project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Faction Archives > Norwegian Forces
02 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Norwegian Forces Discussion pertaining to the PR Norwegian Forces faction.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2008, 04:52 PM   #61
HeXeY
Default Re: New sig for the faction

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-MOD]KP View Post
Yep yep, just couldn't access the forums yesterday.

Kiitos, thanks, takker, gracias, danke, merci... I don't remember any more languages

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-15-2008, 04:57 PM   #62
gazzthompson

clan mate just did mine using KP's pic.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-16-2008, 10:18 AM   #63
Zimmer
Supporting Member

Thank you KP

People don't realize that autism doesn't mean they're "stupid". Just socially inept. Like rhino... > > or in a worst case scenario... Wicca. =)- Lithium fox

I found this sentence quite funny and since this is a war game forum I will put it here. No offense to the french just a good laugh.
"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without an accordion. All you do is leave behind a lot of noisy baggage."
Old 12-16-2008, 11:19 AM   #64
Rangu

Quote:
Rangu, something like these?

First of all, I love you.

Secondly, I'd go for the last one, if it wasn't that blurry, and I therefore wonder whether it's zoomed in, or just an out-cut from a larger pic, because then it's np!

But before you insert my sig or name, I am gonna try out the ones i selected above, and see which fits the best! I may even try to shoop the second one, as that was the one with best quality

Again, thank you.

[R-DEV]Jaymz - If it wasn't for the F-18's incompetence, "Independence Day" would have ended half-way through.
Old 12-16-2008, 12:06 PM   #65
KP
Retired Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzthompson View Post
clan mate just did mine using KP's pic.
You are no Norwegian! NO NORWEGIAN SIGZ 4 U!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangu View Post
First of all, I love you.

Secondly, I'd go for the last one, if it wasn't that blurry, and I therefore wonder whether it's zoomed in, or just an out-cut from a larger pic, because then it's np!

But before you insert my sig or name, I am gonna try out the ones i selected above, and see which fits the best! I may even try to shoop the second one, as that was the one with best quality

Again, thank you.
All of those are nabbed from on-line Norwegian newspapers, and the last one just happened to be of fairly low quality. Sorry!

Shoop away and see which one you like.

More guns and bullets make bad guys go away faster,
which in turn makes everyone in the area safer.

-Paul Howe
Old 12-16-2008, 12:19 PM   #66
gazzthompson

Quote:
You are no Norwegian! NO NORWEGIAN SIGZ 4 U!

i iz official supporter of Norwegians in PR , dose that count ??

Old 12-16-2008, 01:22 PM   #67
Rangu

Updated my sig with one I made from two of them ...not sure I am going to use it though!

Btw... Gazz... If you don't want yours.. you could give it to me :P

[R-DEV]Jaymz - If it wasn't for the F-18's incompetence, "Independence Day" would have ended half-way through.
Old 12-16-2008, 02:54 PM   #68
gazzthompson

na i quite like mine ;D

Old 01-02-2009, 08:17 PM   #69
dartheven

Max. 5 pics pr/ post?
Attached Thumbnails
1208923691706_348.jpg   img650x367.jpg   n503902540_625352_8125.jpg   n503902540_1520981_1498.jpg  

n503902540_1520993_4736.jpg  

Old 01-02-2009, 08:19 PM   #70
dartheven

These pictures are from my sisters boyfriend, i did not shoot them, he did, he has the copyrights for them too. And yes, he is officer @ Telemarksbataljonen, Af.stan
Attached Thumbnails
n503902540_1521057_7304.jpg   n503902540_1560193_5965.jpg  

Tags
faction, sig