project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > PR:BF2 Support
23 Aug 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Support Help and support regarding PR:BF2 installation and in-game issues

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2010, 07:00 PM   #1
SGT.MARCO

Default HOW CAN I GET PR TO RUN FASTER

I have a wireless router and i run windows vista, i used to have cod 4 which ran fast on regular settings and i want to know how to get PR to run fast no matter where i am. it runs fine in LAN matches and coop but i don't like coop. please give me tips and advice how to get PR to run faster.

SYSTEM SPEC
Geforce 6100 nforce 430
Ram: 1918MB
direct X 11
2.1 GHz
397 total memory
SGT.MARCO is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 07:45 PM   #2
sweedensniiperr
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to sweedensniiperr Send a message via Yahoo to sweedensniiperr Send a message via Skype™ to sweedensniiperr
Default Re: HOW CAN I GET PR TO RUN FASTER

lowerings settings, ramboost programs

MzRAMBooster, Game Booster

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sweedensniiperr is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 07:47 PM   #3
Drunkenup

With your specs, you'll be struggling to play PR without insane lag, constant memory errors. I would suggest upgrading pretty much everything on your computer. Personally, acceptable specs for PR would be:
2.4+ Ghz Dual-Core processor and equivalent
Nvidia 8600 GT 512 MB and equivalent (yours right now is a integrated card and NEEDS to be upgraded)
At LEAST 3Gb of RAM

Right now, even if you tried everything, you wouldn't get very far in improving performance. For now I would suggest lowering settings as far as possible. You have a hardware limitation, not software.

COD runs relatively good on integrated cards like yours from experience, so comparing COD and PR could be irrelevant. PR has larger maps, much more calculations to be done than COD, COD only has better graphics and textures.
Drunkenup is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 11:08 AM   #4
whackfiles

You Can Download Programs Like , GameBooster. It Close All Unnessecary Programs That Are Running ..

Its Helping Me Getting Some Faster Gameplay.

Whackfiles,
whackfiles is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
faster, preformance, ram, run