project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > PR:BF2 Support
30 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Support Help and support regarding PR:BF2 installation and in-game issues

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 10:03 AM   #1
nicoX
Supporting Member

Default Great graphic

I have played PR for a very long time on XP, also on my new system, which I now changed OS to Win 7 64bit, from XP.
Ever since the change, I experience the game to look much more nice graphicly and play more smooth.
Can Win 7 have something to do with it? Or is it just my imagination? Which I'm pretty sure it's not.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
nicoX is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 04:35 PM   #2
[R-COM]SnipingCoward
Support Technician

Default Re: Great graphic

How a game looks is primarily depending on the game itself and the graphics drivers.

Therefore it is probably more likely due to two things:
1. you changed your ingame settings to use higher quality than on XP
2. your graphics drivers are more advanced and the default was set to a higher quality setting (nVidia Control Panel has an option for "High Quality" vs "High Performance").

Note: Windows 7 has a built-in tool called Windows Media Center which is (also) supposed to enhance performance of games.

Got a PROBLEM? Check this:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Got a common QUESTION? check here first:

"Hello, IT! ... Yes, have you tried turning it on and off again?"
[R-COM]SnipingCoward is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 06:39 PM   #3
clueless_noob

Default Re: Great graphic

Ok. If you want you crappier grapics back, I suggest you start by lowering your resolution and setting all video settings in game to low/off.

Let us know if you're still getting too good picture quality, I'm sure we will get that fixed
clueless_noob is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
graphic, great