project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > PR:BF2 Support
23 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Support Help and support regarding PR:BF2 installation and in-game issues

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2009, 04:46 PM   #1
Mcmahon48
Default mic shows good but can not communicate and editing joystick profile

I do a voip mic check and it show good but when I start to play the game no one can hear me and I keep get kicked from the squads which is BS
Plus half my joystick controls are reversed of what they should be I have a Cyborg X programmable any help on this issue
Mcmahon48 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 05:16 PM   #2
paratrooper[BG]

Send a message via Skype™ to paratrooper[BG]
Default Re: mic shows good but can not communicate and editing joystick profile

Did you try pressing tab, right click to activate mouse and click manage, then mute and unmute yourself?
paratrooper[BG] is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 05:49 PM   #3
wookimonsta
Supporting Member

as for the mic, check if your everything is set up properly. realtek drivers often have miccal or something of the similar that calibrates the microphone. this solves a lot of sound problems. also run the check to see if windows picks anything up on that microphone.
lastly, check to see if that microphone is microphone one, for me bf2 never seemed to pick up on mic2.

as for the joystick, maybe you have it reversed twice (or maybe you just need to turn it around on your desk XD).
once in the game and once somewhere in the setup
wookimonsta is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 01:01 AM   #4
Raptor007
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcmahon48 View Post
I do a voip mic check and it show good but when I start to play the game no one can hear me and I keep get kicked from the squads which is BS
If you are using your motherboard's onboard audio (like Realtek or AC97), try setting the BF2 audio mode to software. Basic onboard audio chipsets usually fake hardware-acceleration in the drivers, and they generally do a pretty lousy job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcmahon48 View Post
Plus half my joystick controls are reversed of what they should be I have a Cyborg X programmable any help on this issue
When setting an axis, click one direction (example: roll right) and then make sure you move the joystick in that direction. If you were to move the stick left when binding roll right, the roll axis will be reversed.
Raptor007 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
communicate, editing, good, joystick, mic, profile, shows