project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > PR:BF2 Support
16 Dec 2017, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Support Help and support regarding PR:BF2 installation and in-game issues

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2009, 04:40 AM   #1
MirindoR

Default Bf2 voip.. help!

the title says it all; ive tried googling this up but nothing helped me out. i tried to configure the soundcard but apparently it doesn't recognise my mic;
on the other hand i have a logitech USB headset that works with anything else i know of (TS, vent, mumble) but not in BF2 voip.. the soundcard is an realtek HD and doesnt seem to pick up the USB headset either.
when i use ts vent or mumble i go to control panel> sound, audio etc, and setup my headset as default in the voice registration thing dropbox, and everything works fine.

i would really like to find a way to make the voip work with my headset, so please help, its annoying to get kicked out of PR squads for not having a mic, especially when you actually have more than one

what we need is silenced weapons.
MirindoR is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 04:57 AM   #2
bkandor
Supporting Member

Default Re: Bf2 voip.. help!

vista installed? Alchemy?
bkandor is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 05:43 AM   #3
MirindoR

Default Re: Bf2 voip.. help!

i have XP, finally managed to make voip work with the crap mic (not the headset) i guess ill just make do with it, its the first time it works since i bought the game years ago so i consider myself lucky anyways, thanks for helping anyway

what we need is silenced weapons.
MirindoR is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
bf2, voip