project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > PR:BF2 Support
02 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Support Help and support regarding PR:BF2 installation and in-game issues

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2009, 06:36 PM   #11
SicknessEliteX13

Default Re: Disconnecting!

Thanks, well I'm going to try regular BF2 now, see if that works, then I will reinstall PR, and try that. Couple more days untill I get a 7800 gt, quck question about the 7800, is that good enough to run bf2 on high settings? If not can you lead me in the direction of a better video card, (i dont want to go out and get a 500$ video card)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"A general is just as good or just as bad as the troops under his command make him."
General Douglas MacArthur
SicknessEliteX13 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 07:51 PM   #12
SicknessEliteX13

Haahaa! It works, and the funny thing is I have such a crappy computer, and I asked alot of people if I could run BF2 on medium settings and they said no, but I can, and I get no lag, thanks again!
:P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"A general is just as good or just as bad as the troops under his command make him."
General Douglas MacArthur
SicknessEliteX13 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 03:03 AM   #13
nick20404

7800 won't run it on high. If you are planning on upgrading at least look at a 8 series card upgrading to a 7 series now would be kinda pointless, you can get a 9800gtx+ for only 100 dollars so its not like these things are really expensive.
nick20404 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:41 PM   #14
trooph

Hmmm strange thing... I just got the same problem today. Since todays afternoon i could play without discons... It all started when i was playing 'Fools Road' on UK Warfare server. Got some lags in the game...and i was the only one who had them. Few mins later i got kicked out with 'Connection lost...' msg.
Usually after that i can pop in the server right away but this time was different... Connected after few mins and got kicked out from the game seconds after i spawned.
Tried to reset my pc...usually it helps on discons...but not this time... Tried all the server. Im loosing connection even before i can spawn.
This keeps going for like 4 hours now..
Please help...

My pc is good enought for PR.... use to play in medium details for months now and no problems like that...
trooph is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
disconnecting