project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > PR:BF2 Support
23 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Support Help and support regarding PR:BF2 installation and in-game issues

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2012, 11:17 AM   #1
Maj.Reno

Default Keyboard Controls

Hey all, just bought BF2 and trying to change some of my in-game keyboard keys. Started looking through the forums but there are 181 various postings and I really dont want to look through all of them to find help on this

I have already changed some of the keys but there are others that when I select a key to change it too it says the key is already assigned. I suspect there are some key/functions that are defaulted by the game but do not show on the change screen.

Does anyone know if there is a sub file in BF2 that will allow me to change these preset keys? For example I want to use the (insert/home/pageup/delete/end/pagedown) keys specifically. Some of these I could assign but some of them I cant. Also the NUMPAD keys, some I can change others I cant.

If theres a post already made and you could direct me to it I would be greatfull.

Thanks
Maj.Reno is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 12:08 PM   #2
MaSSive

Send a message via Skype™ to MaSSive
Default Re: Keyboard Controls

Yes there is a file which holds this but Ive never edited it manually.

File is in C:\Users\YOU\Documents\Battlefield 2\Profiles\000N ( where N is number of your profile and depends on how much profiles you got )

If you mess it up, run the game go to controls, and click restore default. Do not mess with files in C:\Users\YOU\Documents\Battlefield 2\Profiles\Default or you will regret it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CATA4TW!
MaSSive is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
controls, keyboard