project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > PR:BF2 Support
31 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Support Help and support regarding PR:BF2 installation and in-game issues

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2012, 12:34 PM   #1
Pronck
Supporting Member

Default Logs out when next map loads/ Lost connection when first time connecting.

As the title says, my PR account logs out when the next map starts loading.

The second one is that when I connect to a server for the first time after starting PR I get an error saying: "Lost connection to server" but I still can connect the second time.

Another Issue is losing connection for a few seconds, am I the only one having this on *nWa* and CIA?

I would love it to see some solutions.
Pronck is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 01:34 PM   #2
Pronck
Supporting Member

Default Re: Logs out when next map loads/ Lost connection when first time connecting.

Bump Bump need help over here....
Old 05-29-2012, 01:57 PM   #3
Strepto
Supporting Member

Default Re: Logs out when next map loads/ Lost connection when first time connecting.

I get the error of lost connection on first try. I have only been getting it lately, as in the last 7-14 days or so.

Relevant computer specs:
  • Win 7 - 64bit
  • 8gig ram
  • Asus motherboard (Realtek networks card)
  • Intel I5
  • Nvidia 470 GT XXX-1337 with the 301.42 driver.
    It might be the nvidia drivers for some reason, that is the only thing I can link to have installed the last week, but it should not be linked...
Strepto is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:39 PM   #4
[R-COM]LITOralis.nMd
Lead Support Technician
Project Reality Beta Tester

Quote:
when I connect to a server for the first time after starting PR I get an error saying: "Lost connection to server" but I still can connect the second time.
This one is related to a bad update from Everbalance.com , they didn't properly get certificates from Microsoft, so the Windows Update April Certificates is blocking PunkBusterB. NOt sure how to fix this in Vista and Win7 yet.

As for the 'logging out on map change', this is the first time I've heard of this bug, I'll have to search out more info.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[R-COM]LITOralis.nMd is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:47 PM   #5
Strepto
Supporting Member

Aha, thank you litoralis.

Then you are on your own again Pronk! Could be related though. Tried patching punkbuster manually? PunkBuster Online Countermeasures
Strepto is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:13 AM   #6
Pronck
Supporting Member

Bump bump got the signing-out problem again, after finishing the game he will sign out when done loading and when I sign in and connect again to the server it crashes to desktop. It could be possible that I recorded it yesterday so expect a vid. tonight that shows the problem.

Tags
connecting, connection, loads or, logs, lost, map, time