project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > PR:BF2 Support
24 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Support Help and support regarding PR:BF2 installation and in-game issues

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2012, 09:29 PM   #1
h0tthings
Default Operation Marlin Crash

right when the map is finished loading, my game all of a sudden crashes to my desktop.
its like that for every server i play.

My Specs:
AMD x4 955 Black Edition
6950 2gb Bios flash to 6970
4gb pny gaming ram
280gb HD
h0tthings is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 04:11 AM   #2
MaSSive

Send a message via Skype™ to MaSSive
Default re: Operation Marlin Crash

Is that Win7 64bit version? Try to delete shaders cache and let it optimize again. Go to My Documents> Battlefield 2> mods > bf2> cache and delete anything you find below that point. Make sure game is NOT runnning when doing that.

When done run PR and when you join a server it will optimize shaders again. If it happens again, then try decreasing resolution or texture quality and then see what happens.

Also try running in windowed mode so you get an error on screen when something goes wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-COM]MaSSive View Post
First thing to do is to run in windowed mode. Right click your PR shortcut and edit target line so it looks like this.

Quote:
\Battlefield 2\mods\pr\pr.exe" +menu 1 +fullscreen 0 + szx 800 + sxy 600
Don't copy-paste this adjust to your needs. szx 800 and szy 600 are in fact resolution you want to run in windowed mode. Adjust to be less than your max desktop resolution.

If you get any error take screenshot of it if possible and post it here. In windowed mode you will see errors, while it wont output anything in fullscreen. So lets see whats wrong.
Fixed subject for you. Its Marlin

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CATA4TW!
MaSSive is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
crash, marlin, marvin, operation