project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Bugs
21 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Bugs If you find a bug within PR:BF2 (including PRSP), please report it here.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2010, 03:58 AM   #1
Excavus

Default [0957] Random Dome of Deaths on Burning Sands

Description:
I have been flying around Burning Sands in a helicopter on a local server and in some places I have gotten a "go back or be shot" message repeatedly in some areas that don't make sense. Some of these areas would include a little bit east of the city on the Main Road, and inside one of the bunkers at the bunker complex.

Steps to Reproduce:
Find designated locations, get "go back or be shot" message. I suggest the mapper should take another look at this map and see if he did not add any extra domes accidentally.

Tested On:
-Burning Sands
-AAS / 64
-Local
Excavus is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 07:27 AM   #2
Seagull_Tourney

Default Re: [0957] Random Dome of Deaths on Burning Sands

One is in the J5/6 area (killed many a tank crew), and there's a couple in the Bunker/Weapons Research area specifically the northern most bunker in D9-4, possibly in the E9-2 bunker and then somewhere around E11. Hope that helps.
Seagull_Tourney is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 03:06 PM   #3
Lange

Send a message via AIM to Lange Send a message via MSN to Lange
Default Re: [0957] Random Dome of Deaths on Burning Sands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excavus View Post
Description:
I have been flying around Burning Sands in a helicopter on a local server and in some places I have gotten a "go back or be shot" message repeatedly in some areas that don't make sense. Some of these areas would include a little bit east of the city on the Main Road, and inside one of the bunkers at the bunker complex.

Steps to Reproduce:
Find designated locations, get "go back or be shot" message. I suggest the mapper should take another look at this map and see if he did not add any extra domes accidentally.

Tested On:
-Burning Sands
-AAS / 64
-Local
Been reported a few times before, think the team is looking into it but thanks for the report again because honestly its a huge issue but servers still are intent on running the map. Personally i've been trying to stay away from it until this is fixed.
Lange is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
0957, burning, deaths, dome, random, sands