project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Bugs
01 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Bugs If you find a bug within PR:BF2 (including PRSP), please report it here.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2006, 08:17 PM   #11
Razen

Send a message via ICQ to Razen Send a message via AIM to Razen Send a message via MSN to Razen Send a message via Yahoo to Razen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan
That sounds freakin hilarious. What server was it in? Some servers have their own individual issues, like one had a bug where you couldnt see a static of a bridge, and one of my clanmates didnt care and drove where it shoulda been and ended up falling to his doom.
It was in the TC Public Server.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-17-2006, 10:54 PM   #12
bigbossmatt

This sounds like my post: "Died on a ladder, weird things happened"

I do have this to add (which I'm about to add to my post too)

The thing that happened to me (I'm going to assume it is the same thing that happened here) happened in vbf2 yesterday.
I am going to say it is a patch 1.3 thing - not a prmm thing.
Old 06-18-2006, 07:03 AM   #13
Razen

Send a message via ICQ to Razen Send a message via AIM to Razen Send a message via MSN to Razen Send a message via Yahoo to Razen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbossmatt
This sounds like my post: "Died on a ladder, weird things happened"

I do have this to add (which I'm about to add to my post too)

The thing that happened to me (I'm going to assume it is the same thing that happened here) happened in vbf2 yesterday.
I am going to say it is a patch 1.3 thing - not a prmm thing.
I think it may of actually been a PRMM thing - as the Littlebirds are only in vBF2 if you buy the new booster pack, and Muttrah City is a custom map made for PRMM.

Old 06-18-2006, 07:26 AM   #14
Renegade Warrior

It's a Bf2 bug, you get revived but there is no kit for you, i've seen it happen twice when playing Prmm though.

Smoke going down!
Old 06-18-2006, 11:44 AM   #15
Razen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade Warrior
It's a Bf2 bug, you get revived but there is no kit for you, i've seen it happen twice when playing Prmm though.
No, it wasn't just that - I've seen that before, but I still had the parachute floating above my head and the parachute sounds. Also, when I died again, I got the exact same stuff as I had had before the crash. (Same amount of magazines, grenades and SLAMS)

Old 06-19-2006, 04:52 AM   #16
bigbossmatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-PUB]Razen
I think it may of actually been a PRMM thing - as the Littlebirds are only in vBF2 if you buy the new booster pack, and Muttrah City is a custom map made for PRMM.
Its not just a PRMM thing because it happened on Wake island 2007 to me. At that point I disconnected the game because I realized not only how much I hate wake, but vbf2. Am I right? COMEON@
Old 06-25-2006, 06:22 PM   #17
Griffon2-6

This happened to me when I fell down the hotel ladder and broke my neck on Strike at Karkand 2. I just finished trying to push my team mate off and he got annoyed and climbed down the ladder. I followed him and tried to use the sliding down the ladder thingy. I accidentally disconnected from the ladder and fell to my apparent death, but I can still look around. The sniper that I tried to push off looked at me curiously for a few seconds before the normal "You were killed" screen came up. This server had freelookwhendead on, and I think that's why that happened to us.
Old 07-15-2006, 07:42 PM   #18
O.D.A. SNAKE-EATER

I had this MEC guy running at me with his arms in the air once I didnt know what to do. I didnt know if he was giving up or he had some PTSD thing going on,he just kept chasing me around and I couldnt stop laughing.
Old 07-16-2006, 07:52 AM   #19
Fullforce
Retired PR Developer

This sounds like a combination of the death bug and the zombie bug.

The zombie bug happens when there is not a kit near you that can be picked up when you are revived - you're just revived without a kit and look like a madman. Its hilarious.

The death bug has happened to me a couple times - you're dead but you can look around etc. Happens to me in water mostly.

Both of these issues are BF2 related, although the Zombie bug is too hilarious to count as an issue.
Old 07-16-2006, 09:41 AM   #20
bigbossmatt

This is the same error I reported a while ago. I notice that a few other people have described it too. This is the best description of it so far and for the sake of the devs (who can hopefully fix it), shall me make this a sticky?

This seems like a difficult error to fix and one that happens fairly rarely, I think it is related to the little bird/ parachutes/ladders(ie in my situation) or any permutation of these events.

If this were a sticky, and others who have this error could elaborate on their experience, then the devs would have half a chance of fixing it, however at the rate that I have noticed this bug being reported, it just wont be properly addressed.

Can I suggest this format for those who can share their experience with this bug:

State map:
Army:
Kit:
Vehicle:
Were you in a squad?:
Were you commander?:
Were you on a ladder?:
What version of BF are you running (1.3, 1.2, 1.4 etc)?:
Were you entering/exiting a vehicle ladder? Explain:
Rough ticket count at time of bug (if possible):
Server name:
Server details. Ranked/ BF recorder/ 16/32/64 player?:
How many people on server:

As many of those as you can fill in would help the devs notice some trends of when this occurs.
Closed Thread

Tags
exploded