project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Bugs
23 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Bugs If you find a bug within PR:BF2 (including PRSP), please report it here.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 12:42 PM   #1
awqs

Default Merlin lags

I did search it, but that didnt help much.
Im having a problem when I try to fly the merlin an the battle for quinling in deployment but when i fly it on the training servers I have no problem flying it there is no lagg at all, anyone know how to fix it?

"Leave no man behind"
Old 03-06-2009, 03:33 PM   #2
bloodthirsty_viking
Send a message via Yahoo to bloodthirsty_viking Send a message via Skype™ to bloodthirsty_viking
Default Re: Merlin lags

its a known issure due to the door being able to open
it just hits some peaple and not others, no real fix

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-06-2009, 03:35 PM   #3
awqs

So i cant fly it till they fix it?
But how come it works on training server?

"Leave no man behind"
Old 03-06-2009, 03:58 PM   #4
McBumLuv

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodthirsty_viking View Post
its a known issure due to the door being able to open
it just hits some peaple and not others, no real fix
They've taken away the door...

Well, I know for me, it doesn't matter what helicopter I fly on BoQ, there's always plenty of lag. I'm not sure what makes the map so slow, but Rhino himself acknowledges it will most likely be replaced sometime soon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-06-2009, 04:28 PM   #5
awqs

K good i hope they fix it

"Leave no man behind"
Old 03-06-2009, 04:46 PM   #6
McBumLuv

Quinling, or the so called Merlin Lag?

I believe the Merlin lag's been fixed, with it's lack of door, though Quinling isn't going to be fixed, just forgotten/removed in newer and newer versions. Have you tried the Merlin on Al Basrah at all? See if you get any lag there.

Old 03-06-2009, 05:00 PM   #7
M_Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLuv View Post
Quinling, or the so called Merlin Lag?

I believe the Merlin lag's been fixed, with it's lack of door, though Quinling isn't going to be fixed, just forgotten/removed in newer and newer versions. Have you tried the Merlin on Al Basrah at all? See if you get any lag there.
Well that's what I thought before too. I tried the Merlin on training in Quinling. No lag. I played a regular game... lag. They did take out the door too, but still. I think there is still the lag issue.
Old 03-06-2009, 05:05 PM   #8
McBumLuv

ORLY? So it's an internet thing though? I r confooseded

Old 03-06-2009, 11:59 PM   #9
awqs

Ive played al barash ond there is no merlin only the lynx helecoptor but i get no lag with that one.But your saying its the map not the heli?

"Leave no man behind"
Old 03-07-2009, 12:18 AM   #10
[R-DEV]Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

ye even with the door being removed, some players still get the old lag. Considering re-exporting it to try and fix the issue.

Closed Thread

Tags
lags, merlin