project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Bugs
27 Nov 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Bugs If you find a bug within PR:BF2 (including PRSP), please report it here.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2008, 05:34 PM   #1
[MoL]jaVi
PR Server License Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to [MoL]jaVi Send a message via AIM to [MoL]jaVi Send a message via MSN to [MoL]jaVi Send a message via Yahoo to [MoL]jaVi Send a message via Skype™ to [MoL]jaVi
Default Qwai River 64, CnC Mode

Hey there,

today we ran Qwai River 64 in CnC mode. Then the chinese capped the US Base and therefore the US Team couldnt spawn anymore. So far so good, BUT there was no ticket bleed for US?!

We waited 15 mins with no spawn for US and nothing to do for chinese, then we changed map manually, because half of the players left the server.

So is that a known bug or a bug at all?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"...and the dark gave way for those who brought the light!"
Old 09-22-2008, 09:13 AM   #2
[Fr]WhiteMoon

Default Re: Qwai River 64, CnC Mode

Seeing this message, we just did a test on HeroS server with few mates and didn't noticed any problem of tickets bleeding on US side...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-23-2008, 03:26 AM   #3
[MoL]jaVi

Send a message via ICQ to [MoL]jaVi Send a message via AIM to [MoL]jaVi Send a message via MSN to [MoL]jaVi Send a message via Yahoo to [MoL]jaVi Send a message via Skype™ to [MoL]jaVi

Ok, thx for testing and feedback, did you test it also the other way with China on the "loser" side?
I don't know what it was but there were about 50 players on the server and all "witnessed" it...

Old 09-23-2008, 07:31 AM   #4
[Fr]WhiteMoon

I'm sure everyone trust you. Our test shows only that's not a permanent bug on the map or on all servers. We were just a few to do it, and didn't tried on the other way.

Old 09-23-2008, 10:39 AM   #5
[Fr]WhiteMoon

Oups sorry, I didn't noticed, a mate just informed me our test was in Conquest mode, not in CnC.

Old 09-23-2008, 10:42 AM   #6
[MoL]jaVi

Oh, ok... well then, maybe there IS a bug
Thx for info

Have a nice day...

Old 09-23-2008, 11:52 AM   #7
MadTommy
Supporting Member

CnC mode is fubared. And is not really playable, on a public servers IMO.

Present problems i believe are: No bleed, you dont need to build any firebases before you cap the enemy main base and once main is grey you cant recapture it. (so, all it takes is two players to infiltrate the enemy main shortly after the game start, turn it grey and the game is over)

I'm hoping the 0.85 update/patch will address its problems.
Closed Thread

Tags
cnc, mode, qwai, river