project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Bugs
31 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Bugs If you find a bug within PR:BF2 (including PRSP), please report it here.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2008, 05:35 PM   #21
Garack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garack View Post
NO, you can Alt+Tab and enalble mic again as i said.
Must correct: Now it does not work for me, after a few rounds i can press b but no symbol appears, and no one hear me. Dont matter if i get mic on or off in windows. in 0.6 it never happened.
Old 03-23-2008, 11:08 AM   #22
General_J0k3r
Send a message via ICQ to General_J0k3r

i have the same problem. restarting PR solves it though.
Old 03-23-2008, 07:07 PM   #23
Serbiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garack View Post
Must correct: Now it does not work for me, after a few rounds i can press b but no symbol appears, and no one hear me. Dont matter if i get mic on or off in windows. in 0.6 it never happened.

I was already wondering, because unmuting it in windows did not help at all for me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Remember, your penis size is proportional to your post count...or was it inversely proportional...I can't remember"
- [R-CON]Rudd -
Old 03-24-2008, 07:19 PM   #24
sixthday

same prob... im collecting these since 0.75 came out
Old 03-28-2008, 09:37 AM   #25
SocketMan

Same shit here, just a different pile.
When the voip does work- the MIC in winblowz sound control panel is set to mute.
Doesn't make sense but it's true, I can unmute and the voip will still work.
However when the voip stops- it stops.Reloading the game gets it back.
Using WinXP32- SP3 -RC2, XFI XtreamMuzik, latest beta
drivers.
The only solution (for me atm) is the Team Squeak.
Old 03-28-2008, 11:44 AM   #26
General_J0k3r
Send a message via ICQ to General_J0k3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocketMan View Post
The only solution (for me atm) is the Team Squeak.
which is clearly better than ingame voip in the first place if you have enough ppl on the ts server, that is.
Old 04-16-2008, 09:21 AM   #27
Krazeguy619

Its def a problem with the new build of PR. I never had a problem before, and even if I do alt-tab to sound props I dont need to unmute anything. Very frustrating since communication is everything.

I also notice that one time when I went to my sound properties while durring a game, when I got back to the game my voip stopped too. So maybe theres a connection to the in game sound properties or something.
Old 04-16-2008, 10:33 AM   #28
Serbiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazeguy619 View Post
I also notice that one time when I went to my sound properties while durring a game, when I got back to the game my voip stopped too. So maybe theres a connection to the in game sound properties or something.
I´ve not realized a pattern like you described.
I could Alt-Tab the game and do anything. It never caused the Voip bug yet.

One thing I realized though is that when I switch servers alot I get the Voip bug. I never got it when playing on one single server for a long time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Remember, your penis size is proportional to your post count...or was it inversely proportional...I can't remember"
- [R-CON]Rudd -
Old 04-16-2008, 12:32 PM   #29
Ironcomatose

I have the same problem with PR .75. Never happened to me during .6 at any time.

[R-DEV]DuneHunter - No offense to any female gamers, but never, ever underestimate the amount of havoc a woman can unleash upon innocent unsuspecting electronics.
Old 04-16-2008, 01:44 PM   #30
Fabryz

I see a bit of "spike lag" every time one is using it, is there any way to improve its performance?

Some PR v.605 test videos

Closed Thread

Tags
rounds, voip, works