project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Bugs
23 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Bugs If you find a bug within PR:BF2 (including PRSP), please report it here.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2008, 06:31 PM   #1
Ragni<RangersPL>

Default Secret agent

My clanmate send me this screenshot. It was today on Thors Brigade PR ABR SSM server. One of my clanmates was in the opposite team (MEC) but he looked like a guy from USMC (as you can see he doesn't have any name tag over his head). I've seen such thing once in BF2 but never in PR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Do not post stupid suggestions just because you had a bad round in PR
Old 01-19-2008, 06:33 PM   #2
[R-DEV]Rudd
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

I remember this from vBF2, I was very confused when the americans did not kill me...

Old 01-19-2008, 07:34 PM   #3
Sadist_Cain
Supporting Member

I've been a British/Iraqi before...

Was excellent because I went round a corner and saw a group of insurgent and though OH SHIT! and they walked right past me

Old 01-19-2008, 07:42 PM   #4
Jagular

Send a message via MSN to Jagular

Yeah well known situation
appears for example when admin moves player from team to team

Xfire - jagular78rus aka =WNP= SPB.Jagular /
/

Setting up servers: game/web/mail/other win&nix/bsd
Old 01-19-2008, 07:58 PM   #5
Sadist_Cain
Supporting Member

Odd, I don't get it if I switch myself...

Old 01-19-2008, 08:08 PM   #6
ExtremeNoobinator
Default But....

Was the other guy MEC or did your clan member making the screenshot spawn with an M16 to?
Old 01-19-2008, 09:23 PM   #7
Ragni<RangersPL>

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeNoobinator View Post
Was the other guy MEC or did your clan member making the screenshot spawn with an M16 to?
The guy that was taking the screenshot was in USMC (that's why he is carring M16 ) and the guy in the center of screenshot is in MEC (but he looks like he's in USMC).

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!!!

Do not post stupid suggestions just because you had a bad round in PR
Old 01-20-2008, 04:54 AM   #8
Jagular

Send a message via MSN to Jagular

Move your self without death and you probably wil looks like those Mr.Bond
Any way as far as i know its a Bf2 engine bug (and some times result of some cheat)
Some times its appears from nowhere some times after "admin decision"

Xfire - jagular78rus aka =WNP= SPB.Jagular /
/

Setting up servers: game/web/mail/other win&nix/bsd
Old 01-20-2008, 08:56 AM   #9
<1sk>Headshot

Haha. Never seen it ever. Been playing BF2 since release.

"Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
Old 01-20-2008, 11:02 AM   #10
SuperTimo

Send a message via MSN to SuperTimo

it used to be really annoying i rember on VBF2 you got people on your team whos names showed up in red lol

no chance of that in PR!!

Closed Thread

Tags
agent, secret