project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Bugs
21 Aug 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Bugs If you find a bug within PR:BF2 (including PRSP), please report it here.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2007, 06:13 AM   #1
username
Default Unexplained deaths bug?

Hi
This is something weird that use to happens while I play.

Some days ago I played on a al basrah server. Me and 2 others from my squad was to the east of mosque. One was hurt so we run to a place to hide and so the medic could heal him. I watched around so noone shot us.
Suddenly the medic just dies, we heard no gunshot or explosion and we where very well hided and he didnt make suicide.

Another strange thing was when I was insurgent and got the US sniper rifle. I was lying on a roof south of facility/mosque where you could not get me except from climbing up. Suddenly I just died and from the screen I see a US soldier climbing up the ladder (a very long ladder) and he was maybe in the middle of the ladder while I died and he could not have killed me. I see a red nametag while he picking up the rifle and I ask him if it was he who killed me on the roof and he said yes. So I asked how he did kill me because I heard no shots or explosion.
He says hahaha, you just got owned. I said its strange how can I die when you are in the middle of a ladder and after a short time later he left the server.
Not accusing him for cheating or something, but it was a strange situation.

This happens often and I use to see people always in the chat... "wtf, I just died for no reason" "i just died and flew 1000 km up in the sky for no reason"

Anyone know what this is about and how/when it will be fixed?
Old 03-15-2007, 08:59 AM   #2
Outlaw22
Retired Dev

Send a message via Skype™ to Outlaw22

Hackers/Cheaters!!!!!!!!!!! Take note of his Tag next time, and report to admin.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You can have my gun when you pry it from my paranoid,
mentally disturbed, physically-abusive, cold, dead hand.
LINKS:>>>
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
Old 03-15-2007, 12:13 PM   #3
wooly-back-jack

when you die from the m95 you die like that (unless the sniper is close by and you hear him)
as for dying while you had the US sniper rifle (I assume you mean M95 here also?) when you kill the M95 sniper and take his rifle, he just respawns and another M95 respawns which is bloody lame if you ask me. US get enough toys to play with they should have to hunt you down to get that rifle back, not just have another respawn.

Old 03-18-2007, 06:21 PM   #4
Deadmonkiefart

So you could potentially have 33 M-95 in one game?

My #1 excuse for having a bad game:
"GET-OFF-OF-MY-KEYBOARD-YOU-STUPID-CAT!!!"

Old 03-18-2007, 06:32 PM   #5
Wasteland

I was insurgent with the M95 last night. I got a couple kills where they must have wondered "wtf? What happened?"

The ladder situation is strange. But he may have just tossed a well placed nade. You don't always see the explosion for some reason if you die straight away.

The other kills were probably from snipers.

Originally Posted by: ArmedDrunk&Angry
we don't live in your fantastical world where you are the super hero sent to release us all from the bondage of ignorance
Originally Posted by: [R-MOD]dunehunter
don't mess with wasteland, a scary guy will drag you into an alleyway and rape you with a baseballbat
Old 03-18-2007, 06:57 PM   #6
Ghostrider
Retired PR Developer

Also, make sure you're not bleeding. If you dont get healed you'll die.

-Ghost

Closed Thread

Tags
bug, deaths, unexplained