project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Bugs
20 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Bugs If you find a bug within PR:BF2 (including PRSP), please report it here.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2013, 12:59 AM   #1
BloodyDeed
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Default Known Issues (Please Read First)

This list contains all the bugs that have already been reported.
Please do not repost them.

Thank you

• PRMumble icons do not display properly, including the tray icon (it will be invisible, but there). - Fixed in 1.0.16.0

• Windows XP users getting Error 1007. - Fixed in 1.0.16.0, but to get to this version you will need to Right Click "PLAY", and go "Check for Updates" manually.

• Helicopter passengers are using the wrong 3rd person animations - Fixed in 1.0.16.0

• Horn (music) from technical keeps playing - Fixed in 1.0.20.0

• Error 76 on updating - Fixed in 1.0.20.0, but you will receive this error before you get to this version. Just keep on running the launcher, it will fix itself after about 2-3 attempts.

• Auto Deploy not working - Won't be fixed for Open Beta

• Combat Engineer's command detonate C4 is not command detonated - This is just the icon, it is timer detonated as intended

• Login account, the game has been a black screen. - see this thread for possible fix. Attempted fix in 1.0.20.0

• v1.0 Open Beta Alt Tab Removes HUD. This is not a bug with PR. See this thread for details, try running in windowed (Launcher Options, uncheck Fullscreen), or after Alt-Tab, return to the game then do Ctrl-Alt-Delete, and your HUD should return.

• Any Support/Marksman weapons, like the RPK-74M, is locked at automatic firemode selector, is a known issue and is a work around for some maglink issues that we're experiencing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Last edited by [R-DEV]AncientMan; 07-04-2013 at 04:14 PM..
Old 06-30-2013, 05:58 PM   #2
007.SirBond

Default Re: Known Issues (Please Read First)

Thank you BloodyDeed for trying to help us fix these issues, but I could run 0.98 on full screen mode and ALT TAB out, return to the game and had no problems. Only with 1.0 Beta do I run into the issue of losing the HUD upon returning to the game from a ALT TAB. I am using Windows 8. I think the issue can be resolved because I never had this problem until PR 1.0.

I'll try messing around with the shortcuts and running PRBF2.exe in various modes. I'll post back here if I find a solution.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-01-2013, 04:19 PM   #3
karlis1989

Send a message via Skype™ to karlis1989

007.SirBond, I'm also on Windows 8, and I too had the alt+tab issue on the previous PR version. Odly enough the trick with calling task manager with Ctrl+Alt+Del works to get the UI back.
Old 07-02-2013, 11:24 AM   #4
bnaveb

I got an issue with mumble,
In-game the icon shows the mumble is disconnected, but i can see the mumble icon in the taskbar and still the mumble isnt working.

Hope you can fix this soon
Old 07-03-2013, 12:03 PM   #5
danidango

Guys ,can u help me pls. when I open the game , it's starting to update and at the end the update fails. erroe 76...and I don't know what to do pls help me.
Old 07-04-2013, 02:48 AM   #6
YotaJosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by danidango View Post
Guys ,can u help me pls. when I open the game , it's starting to update and at the end the update fails. erroe 76...and I don't know what to do pls help me.
I am also having the same error 76 message. It tries to update, then says it can't validate file integrity. Double click the PR icon, automatically starts updating resulting in said error message. HELP PLZ!!
Old 07-04-2013, 10:35 AM   #7
Fractal

I have

Launch error

1007: Error reading from server. (10057)

I am on windows XP. Is this the reason?
Old 07-04-2013, 02:07 PM   #8
Sixthncst

I am also having the same error 76 message. It tries to update, then says it can't validate file integrity. Double click the PR icon, automatically starts updating resulting in said error message. HELP PLZ!!
Old 07-07-2013, 11:11 PM   #9
Roddi

Hi all Trying to install 1.0 and I receive the following error.

Do you know why and how to fix it.

76:Update failed. Error validating file integrity after update.

C:\ Program Files (x86)\ EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\pr_beta\bin\PRLancher.exe

MB - GIGABYTE MA770T-UD3P rev 1.0
RAM - 4GB 333mhz
CPU - AMD Phenom II x4 Black 3.6ghz Quad Core AM3
500gb HD
Graphics - Radeon HD4850 512mb GDDR3.
OS - Windows 7 64 bit
Old 07-08-2013, 01:10 AM   #10
[R-DEV]AFsoccer
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Guys, please don't post questions or ask for technical help in this thread as it likely won't get seen by the right people. Please use our support forum: PR:BF2 Support - Project Reality Forums

Closed Thread

Tags
issues, read