Project Reality Forums

Project Reality Forums (http://www.realitymod.com/forum/)
-   PR:BF2 Bugs (http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f26-pr-bf2-bugs)
-   -   v1.0 Open Beta Known Issues (Please Read First) (http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f26-pr-bf2-bugs/120532-known-issues-please-read-first.html)

[R-DEV]BloodyDeed 06-29-2013 01:59 AM

Known Issues (Please Read First)

This list contains all the bugs that have already been reported.
Please do not repost them.

Thank you

• PRMumble icons do not display properly, including the tray icon (it will be invisible, but there). - Fixed in 1.0.16.0

• Windows XP users getting Error 1007. - Fixed in 1.0.16.0, but to get to this version you will need to Right Click "PLAY", and go "Check for Updates" manually.

• Helicopter passengers are using the wrong 3rd person animations - Fixed in 1.0.16.0

• Horn (music) from technical keeps playing - Fixed in 1.0.20.0

• Error 76 on updating - Fixed in 1.0.20.0, but you will receive this error before you get to this version. Just keep on running the launcher, it will fix itself after about 2-3 attempts.

• Auto Deploy not working - Won't be fixed for Open Beta

• Combat Engineer's command detonate C4 is not command detonated - This is just the icon, it is timer detonated as intended

• Login account, the game has been a black screen. - see this thread for possible fix. Attempted fix in 1.0.20.0

• v1.0 Open Beta Alt Tab Removes HUD. This is not a bug with PR. See this thread for details, try running in windowed (Launcher Options, uncheck Fullscreen), or after Alt-Tab, return to the game then do Ctrl-Alt-Delete, and your HUD should return.

• Any Support/Marksman weapons, like the RPK-74M, is locked at automatic firemode selector, is a known issue and is a work around for some maglink issues that we're experiencing.

007.SirBond 06-30-2013 06:58 PM

Re: Known Issues (Please Read First)

Thank you BloodyDeed for trying to help us fix these issues, but I could run 0.98 on full screen mode and ALT TAB out, return to the game and had no problems. Only with 1.0 Beta do I run into the issue of losing the HUD upon returning to the game from a ALT TAB. I am using Windows 8. I think the issue can be resolved because I never had this problem until PR 1.0.

I'll try messing around with the shortcuts and running PRBF2.exe in various modes. I'll post back here if I find a solution.

karlis1989 07-01-2013 05:19 PM

007.SirBond, I'm also on Windows 8, and I too had the alt+tab issue on the previous PR version. Odly enough the trick with calling task manager with Ctrl+Alt+Del works to get the UI back.

bnaveb 07-02-2013 12:24 PM

I got an issue with mumble,
In-game the icon shows the mumble is disconnected, but i can see the mumble icon in the taskbar and still the mumble isnt working.

Hope you can fix this soon :)

danidango 07-03-2013 01:03 PM

Guys ,can u help me pls. when I open the game , it's starting to update and at the end the update fails. erroe 76...and I don't know what to do :( pls help me.

YotaJosh 07-04-2013 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danidango (Post 1911549)
Guys ,can u help me pls. when I open the game , it's starting to update and at the end the update fails. erroe 76...and I don't know what to do :( pls help me.

I am also having the same error 76 message. It tries to update, then says it can't validate file integrity. Double click the PR icon, automatically starts updating resulting in said error message. HELP PLZ!!

Fractal 07-04-2013 11:35 AM

I have

Launch error

1007: Error reading from server. (10057)

I am on windows XP. Is this the reason?

Sixthncst 07-04-2013 03:07 PM

I am also having the same error 76 message. It tries to update, then says it can't validate file integrity. Double click the PR icon, automatically starts updating resulting in said error message. HELP PLZ!!

Roddi 07-08-2013 12:11 AM

Hi all Trying to install 1.0 and I receive the following error.

Do you know why and how to fix it.

76:Update failed. Error validating file integrity after update.

C:\ Program Files (x86)\ EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\pr_beta\bin\PRLancher.exe

AFsoccer 07-08-2013 02:10 AM

Guys, please don't post questions or ask for technical help in this thread as it likely won't get seen by the right people. Please use our support forum: PR:BF2 Support - Project Reality Forums