project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Bugs
31 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Bugs If you find a bug within PR:BF2 (including PRSP), please report it here.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2012, 01:20 AM   #1
MertSahin

Default Fobs are not spawnable just for me

guys since the last week i have a annoying problem...
sometimes the fobs that are being build by our team are looking like they are not spawnable JUST FOR ME ONLY... i asked several times and several guys and they all can spawn on the fobs where i cannot spawn on...

i did not change anything in game and i never had this before, but since 1 week its happening like Almost every round !

its really annoying... please can someone help me out ??
MertSahin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 03:51 AM   #2
nAyo
Banned
Default Re: Fobs are not spawnable just for me

Confirmed, same problem here. First time happened to me like 4 days ago, and still occurs sometimes randomly. Last time I had it was just today, half of my squad could spawn on a FOB, the other half couldn't.
nAyo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:58 AM   #3
WeeD-KilleR
Supporting Member
PR Server License Moderator

happend to me once only. Was on Burning Sand but on several FOBs.
WeeD-KilleR is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:03 AM   #4
Oskar

Send a message via MSN to Oskar

This sort of stuff, coupled with connection issues and PB kicks, leads me to believe it has to do with the latest Punkbuster update.

Xfire: wrestlersesf
Oskar is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:04 AM   #5
Portable.Cougar

Happening with RP's as well.

sent from the phone using magic

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Portable.Cougar is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 04:21 PM   #6
Solver

Happened to me yesterday, first and only time so far. CIA server, Kashan. One other player on my squad also experienced this but he wasn't online for long. Rallies appeared as spawnpoints on the map, FOBs did not even as I witnessed through the map screen people constantly spawning in.
Solver is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 11:31 PM   #7
Xavo|xXx

I've had this issue before, a while ago, and more recently (within the last 2 months). One time I was able to spawn on the disabled FOB by clicking on another FOB and then spamming the disabled one as my timer counted down. I tried that tactic again, but it didn't work.

I always thought it was some sort of programming stuff up with regards to your connection to the server and vice versa.

It doesn't happen often thankfully.

It goes Halle Berry or Hallelujah | Pick your poison tell me what you do | Every body gon' respect the shooter | But the one in front of the gun lives forever
Xavo|xXx is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:22 AM   #8
BloodyDeed
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Don't you see the spawnpoint completely or can you click and nothing happens?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
BloodyDeed is online now Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:43 AM   #9
Xavo|xXx

Its like when the FOB gets destroyed or overrun, the little white circle disappears. Thats fine, but other people can spawn on it whilst you personally can't - meaning the FOB isn't overrun, it's just you personally.

Sometimes happens with rallies, because when a Rally is overrun the whole thing disappears - except in this case the little white icon goes away leaving the rally symbol there.

It goes Halle Berry or Hallelujah | Pick your poison tell me what you do | Every body gon' respect the shooter | But the one in front of the gun lives forever
Xavo|xXx is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:08 PM   #10
tankninja1

This happened to me too, I could see the FOB triangle but the white dot was missing so I couldn't select the FOB to spawn on

tankninja1 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
fobs, occassionally, spawnable, unspawnable, v981