project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Bugs
30 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Bugs If you find a bug within PR:BF2 (including PRSP), please report it here.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2012, 12:35 PM   #1
Mysli0210

Lightbulb [0.973] Dxtory bsod

Hi i recently aquired the screencap program dxtory 2.0.114.
I use this for recording games and it works fine except for in PR, i get a BSOD when i use "what u hear" as audio recording device (i have a x-fi titanium pro soundcard with PAX custom drivers)
I have testet the exact same settings in bf2 and it will actually record very high sound quality which fraps will not

i can provide the minidump from the BSOD if needed

Best Regards
Mysli0210 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 07:24 PM   #2
CopyCat

Default Re: [0.973] Dxtory bsod

Using same software, works perfect for me. Though you need 2 different audio streams, with both input and output, for some reason one of those never gets cough but I usually edit in Sony Vegas.

Basically if I prioritize input (the sound you hear and others will) it will be recorded, but as secondary output (when you speak to others) it wont catch it, and if it will, it will probably will be very low, barely hear able. So what I do is I prioritize input and secondary output, but after I played the round and recorded it, I start to edit in Sony Vegas where you can tweak the settings. With the fact that even if you can't hear yourself speaking but open the recorded video/file it in a movie editor it will open both of your stream lines (output/input) even with the sound problem - You will be able to tweak the setting to increase the volume of output (your mic), and after you rendered the video you will be able to hear yourself and others including game sound perfectly.

If you didn't understand my message I can refrain myself

an example, my first recorded video.

YouTube Video
CopyCat is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
audio, bsod, dxtory, x-fi