project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Bugs
23 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Bugs If you find a bug within PR:BF2 (including PRSP), please report it here.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2011, 07:48 PM   #1
[R-DEV]Spec
Lead Forum Moderator

Default [0966] Random flare dropping

Description:
When flying (only had time to test it with one helicopter/one test setup, not sure if it's a problem limited to that or a general issue) and opening the squad screen / spawn kit window (by pressing caps or enter), I had my helicopter drop flares every time I either exited the window again (by pressing caps, enter, clicking the ready button or clicking the little X in the corner) or opened the score screen while in the map screen at the same time. Didn't happen with the M-map.
I made sure none of the keys that caused it were mapped to drop flares or anything; in fact, it even happened when clicking "ready", without pressing any other keys, so that can't be it. I also made sure not to hold W during testing.

I used one of the MEC transport helis in the MEC main at Burning Sands when I found this.

Steps to Reproduce:
- Get into the chopper in question (or any chopper; not sure how widespread the problem is)
- Open caps/enter map screen
- Close it in any way or open the score screen
- have flares drop

Screenshots / Video:
Doesn't really require any, nor would they be helpful, we all know what flares look like

Tested On:
-Burning Sands
-128 player layout IIRC
-Local

This obviously needs confirmation from someone else, I only stumbled upon it while quickly checking out the new version today.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to [R-MOD]IINoddyII for the signature! || If you need help or have a question, feel free to contact me via

Tags
0966, dropping, flare, random