project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback > Infantry
22 Jan 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2017, 01:39 PM   #11
Vista
Default Re: Shotguns

Crosshair? What kind of 'software' did you use to get it?
Vista is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 01:51 PM   #12
inb4banned
Default Re: Shotguns

Why is this Gold nova after 1k hours trying to talk other people down again... All the other guns have deviation, give shotgun deviation too. It's that simple.
inb4banned is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 01:53 PM   #13
FFG
Project Reality Beta Tester
PR Server License Administrator

FFG's Avatar
Default Re: Shotguns

Quote:
Originally Posted by inb4banned View Post
Why is this Gold nova after 1k hours trying to talk other people down again... All the other guns have deviation, give shotgun deviation too. It's that simple.
PR and CSGO are different games. You probably don't realise because you use a crosshair. But I don't believe this is an issue.

<06:52:24> "banTeamspeak" pokes you: kill urself with ur dumb comments on pr forums gold nova

Case and point.

FFG is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 02:22 PM   #14
[R-DEV]Mineral
PR:BF2 Lead Designer
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

[R-DEV]Mineral's Avatar
Default

Infractions will follow if you guys continue as you are. Stop making feedback so personal.

[R-DEV]Mineral is online now Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 02:22 PM   #15
[R-DEV]Mats391
PR:BF2 Lead Developer
Supporting Member
PR Server License Moderator

[R-DEV]Mats391's Avatar
Default Re: Shotguns

Shotguns do have deviation. They even have higher deviation than assault rifles. It shoots 9 projectiles which scatter and only 5 of those need to hit the chest to kill an unarmored target. Likely what happens is that the buckshot pretty much fills the deviation cone for close distances. Not really an issue.


Mineral: TIL that Wire-guided missiles actually use wire
[R-DEV]Mats391 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 02:43 PM   #16
Geronimo

Geronimo's Avatar
Default Re: Shotguns

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Mats391 View Post
Shotguns do have deviation. They even have higher deviation than assault rifles. It shoots 9 projectiles which scatter and only 5 of those need to hit the chest to kill an unarmored target. Likely what happens is that the buckshot pretty much fills the deviation cone for close distances. Not really an issue.
Does the spread of the individual pellets change depending on the deviation? Or are all pellets going to a different direction if your deviation is high? Sorry for my shitty english, I hope you get what I mean.

Geronimo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 02:44 PM   #17
inb4banned
Default Re: Shotguns

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Mats391 View Post
Shotguns do have deviation. They even have higher deviation than assault rifles. It shoots 9 projectiles which scatter and only 5 of those need to hit the chest to kill an unarmored target. Likely what happens is that the buckshot pretty much fills the deviation cone for close distances. Not really an issue.
I think it is an issue when people can go around 1 shotting anybody in CQB without a problem. I think the gun needs a rework to make it behave like any the other gun - projectiles scatter about the same but they all go away from centre together. Atm you can 1 shot people from 50m away while both are moving, it's very OP.
inb4banned is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 03:30 PM   #18
[R-DEV]Mats391
PR:BF2 Lead Developer
Supporting Member
PR Server License Moderator

[R-DEV]Mats391's Avatar
Default Re: Shotguns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geronimo View Post
Does the spread of the individual pellets change depending on the deviation? Or are all pellets going to a different direction if your deviation is high? Sorry for my shitty english, I hope you get what I mean.
Sub projectile deviation will stay same, but the direction they will fly will differ with deviation. So if deviation would make your bullet got at 10deg angle, you have the buckshot scattered around that 10deg angle.


Mineral: TIL that Wire-guided missiles actually use wire
[R-DEV]Mats391 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 06:30 AM   #19
Jacksonez__

Jacksonez__'s Avatar
Default Re: Shotguns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vista View Post
Crosshair? What kind of 'software' did you use to get it?
Depends on your monitor? E.g asus 144hz vg248qe has it.

Jacksonez__ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 10:16 AM   #20
CL0WN
Default Re: Shotguns

Quote:
Originally Posted by inb4banned View Post
I think it is an issue when people can go around 1 shotting anybody in CQB without a problem. I think the gun needs a rework to make it behave like any the other gun - projectiles scatter about the same but they all go away from centre together. Atm you can 1 shot people from 50m away while both are moving, it's very OP.
youre the only one complaining about this..... you still have to hit the target and most shotguns are pump action, the auto shotguns have insane recoil. its fine as it is imo
CL0WN is offline Reply With Quote
Reply


Tags
broken, shotguns
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:52 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin. ©vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
All Content Copyright ©2004 - 2015, Project Reality.