project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback > Vehicles
23 Jan 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2016, 02:24 PM   #11
Ahrah_alSham

Default Re: Jets in 1.4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackGus View Post
A10 broken? or just the flaps physics?

Local coop, playing with Joystick and keyboard

the same happened to me with the su 25 in kashan when i was trying to land
Ahrah_alSham is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 02:36 PM   #12
Aleksa2000SM

New flight models are so good. Good job.
I test for one hour all jets on Falkands.
Only problems I had is whit Harrier. All Harrier have new smoke effect which is killing fps when Harrier is taxing. Second, Harrier is hard to control when you want to shot after turn(specialy when you want to fire whit gun or rockets). Pilot is losing few importent seconds and it can lead to his crash or mise. I didnt have same problems when I used A-1 or A-4.
Aleksa2000SM is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 03:07 PM   #13
anantdeathhawk

Sorry!, it seems its just that i wasn't used to the new flight model and i was flying in Bamyan, it was difficult targeting in the mountains when the sky fog is that close to the ground.Now i am able to fly fine.But one thing though,on Bamyan, the Su-22 takes off really fast( its a very short runway) and sometimes the A10 does the same thing, but other times the A10 just overshoots the runway and takes damage/explodes. .And on falklands when you go from a forward flight to VTOL mode and keep 'S' pressed, the harrier slows down and then takes a nose dive.
All aside the new flight model is awesome.
anantdeathhawk is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 03:17 PM   #14
PatrickLA_CA

Yep, new flight models are great. It finally adds some variety in the jets gameplay. Looking forward to seeing what kind of tactics will be developed in live games.

PatrickLA_CA is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 03:28 PM   #15
DogACTUAL

Really like the new flight models, it adds so much variety and skill to the jets but is the a10 and su25 turning that fast really authentic?
DogACTUAL is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 02:25 AM   #16
[R-DEV]rPoXoTauJIo
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Send a message via Skype™ to [R-DEV]rPoXoTauJIo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogACTUAL View Post
Really like the new flight models, it adds so much variety and skill to the jets but is the a10 and su25 turning that fast really authentic?
That's a balance concerns(against other jets), and probably will be changed as they're my least favorite jets in terms of behavior

[R-DEV]rPoXoTauJIo is online now Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 02:40 AM   #17
FFG
Project Reality Beta Tester
PR Server License Administrator

Haven't had alot of experience with the new jets outside of the harriers. But the jets on falklands are fucking spot on. Great job Rpoxo.

You and chuva better do a good job on the next thing you come out with soon XD

FFG is online now Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 02:08 PM   #18
Aleksa2000SM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anantdeathhawk View Post
Sorry!, it seems its just that i wasn't used to the new flight model and i was flying in Bamyan, it was difficult targeting in the mountains when the sky fog is that close to the ground.Now i am able to fly fine.But one thing though,on Bamyan, the Su-22 takes off really fast( its a very short runway) and sometimes the A10 does the same thing, but other times the A10 just overshoots the runway and takes damage/explodes. .And on falklands when you go from a forward flight to VTOL mode and keep 'S' pressed, the harrier slows down and then takes a nose dive.
All aside the new flight model is awesome.
Yep,same problem. You need to be on +150 meters before you press S and push nose up a litte bit. Then when nose star going down just pull it up as fast as possible. Then its all ok!!!
Aleksa2000SM is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 02:17 PM   #19
Brozef

You have allowed for epic dog fights, they now last more than a few seconds :P and it is intense every single time. Good work PoXo!
Brozef is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 11:37 PM   #20
PeppeJ

There's something very weird going on with the A10. If you nose dive (~-60 angle) 1200+speed and pitch back max until you're at about +45 angle again, the A10 will enter an uncontrollable loop and just keep on going and there's nothing you can do to counteract it (forward pitch/roll/yaw does nothing), so if you're too close to the ground it'll stall itself and smack down belly first in the ground. I've also noticed several occasions where I seem to loose control for a bit and the aircraft just keeps on going where it's currently going. It also pulls slightly to the left when taxing. Aside from taxing these problems only really occur when the speed goes above ~1100.

PeppeJ is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
jets, poxo is ghey