project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback > Maps
19 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2010, 09:10 AM   #21
dunem666

Send a message via MSN to dunem666 Send a message via Skype™ to dunem666
Default Re: Iron Eagle needs jeep sized transport

i think iron eagle should be removed, due to massive massive amount of bugs and exploits.

Dun3m
UK Warfare Server Administrator

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

dunem666 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 09:48 AM   #22
DenvH

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtacs View Post
People have been saying that for a good 3 versions from 0.8 onwards now, but players still haven't adapted to that principle, and for good reason. Look at what Truism said in the 'PR straying from roots' thread.

And hes perfectly correct in saying that. For the most part, IFV's and APC's are significantly more effective in PR when working as light tanks since the game is still about how many dudes you can kill.
Well it's not about the killing for me, but we do use IFV's successfully in the PR Tournament and it does not get killed very often because the infantry gives information about possible contacts close by trough mumble which gives the driver and gunner a better awareness of their surroundings.

I do think 2km maps are more fun to play than 4km, because even when you do need to walk it's still possible to get on a flag or back in the fight in a few minutes, unlike Kashan were it can take a little longer. 2km maps are in my opinion big enough for PR as it is now and 4km would/could work with more people being able to play on a server which isn't possible as far as I know. I personally search a server that plays a 2km map with mumble forced like PRTA and it gives me the best rounds/teamwork possible in PR (so far).

I also play in the tournament which offers the same on a regular basis and goes deeper into tactics than you will find on any pub server, I believe you can sign up for the PRT today, I definitely recommend taking a look.

Last edited by DenvH; 12-06-2010 at 09:57 AM..
Old 12-06-2010, 05:43 PM   #23
Kendt888
Send a message via Skype™ to Kendt888

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenvH View Post
Well it's not about the killing for me, but we do use IFV's successfully in the PR Tournament and it does not get killed very often because the infantry gives information about possible contacts close by trough mumble which gives the driver and gunner a better awareness of their surroundings.

I do think 2km maps are more fun to play than 4km, because even when you do need to walk it's still possible to get on a flag or back in the fight in a few minutes, unlike Kashan were it can take a little longer. 2km maps are in my opinion big enough for PR as it is now and 4km would/could work with more people being able to play on a server which isn't possible as far as I know. I personally search a server that plays a 2km map with mumble forced like PRTA and it gives me the best rounds/teamwork possible in PR (so far).

I also play in the tournament which offers the same on a regular basis and goes deeper into tactics than you will find on any pub server, I believe you can sign up for the PRT today, I definitely recommend taking a look.
agreed.

"Everything that can go wrong, will go wrong" - Murphys law
Kendt888 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
eagle, iron, jeep, sized, transport