project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback > Maps
24 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2010, 09:02 AM   #11
boilerrat

Default Re: gary too strong on insurgency?

Stop nerfing insurgents...

They just started getting fun in .87 then IEDs got nerfed.... and collaborators were only for idiots.

The bomb truck is just fine, you can hear it from a mile away.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
boilerrat is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 12:59 PM   #12
Inca_Killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by boilerrat View Post
Stop nerfing insurgents...

They just started getting fun in .87 then IEDs got nerfed.... and collaborators were only for idiots.

The bomb truck is just fine, you can hear it from a mile away.
..Unless you're in armor, where you can't hear anything.
Having to use the ear-dar method is rediculous too.
Inca_Killa is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 03:06 PM   #13
TristanYockell
Supporting Member

One must use "teamplay", your team should be notifying you that gary is in the area. more communication I would presume, seriously I find it hilarious when armour/blufor fanboys dont get their way somehow they start screaming.

Whatever though, hopefully they do reduce the blast radius, and then it will still be taking out the armour and wrecking havok as trucks loaded with explosives do.

Then I can sit here and watch everyone complain some more, its the wonderful never ending cycle of nerf the insurgent into boringness.
Last edited by TristanYockell; 03-05-2010 at 05:34 PM..
Old 03-06-2010, 03:18 AM   #14
Inca_Killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TristanYockell View Post
One must use "teamplay", your team should be notifying you that gary is in the area. more communication I would presume, seriously I find it hilarious when armour/blufor fanboys dont get their way somehow they start screaming.

Whatever though, hopefully they do reduce the blast radius, and then it will still be taking out the armour and wrecking havok as trucks loaded with explosives do.

Then I can sit here and watch everyone complain some more, its the wonderful never ending cycle of nerf the insurgent into boringness.
Until Mumble is fully integrated into PR or everyone uses mumble, this point is Null and Void. By the time someone types it out and I read it, figure out where SE is to me versus them, the bomb truck has raced at me at high speeds and blown me up 45m away.
Old 03-06-2010, 04:10 AM   #15
Inca_Killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TristanYockell View Post

Until Mumble is fully integrated into PR or everyone uses mumble, this point is Null and Void. By the time someone types it out and I read it, figure out where SE is to me versus them, the bomb truck has raced at me at high speeds and blown me up 45m away.
Old 03-06-2010, 04:11 AM   #16
Inca_Killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inca_Killa View Post
Crap, I wrote the post, did something else, came back and tried to post it. It wanted me to login and I did, and then it double posted. D:! Please remove mods, sorry. lol.
CRAP THEN I CLICKED QOUTE /CRY Triple post D:. Save me mods.. v.v
Old 03-06-2010, 04:19 AM   #17
dtacs
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim Jong ill View Post
So what you're saying is in real life it can't even knock the pole in the middle of the road, maybe 10 meters away but in PR it can destroy one of the most advanced armoured vehicles in the world from 30 meters away through a HESCO barrier.

Yep, that video sure does support the current implementation.
I'm sure the shock would destroy those hesco barriers anyday. It IS a JDAM in the back remember, plus the shock would screw up the crew inside I'm sure.

But that probably can't be coded...
dtacs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:50 PM   #18
Kim Jong ill

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtacs View Post
I'm sure the shock would destroy those hesco barriers anyday. It IS a JDAM in the back remember, plus the shock would screw up the crew inside I'm sure.
Cos the fuses on the Mk8X series bombs are so unreliable that the insurgents have a ready supply of them overflowing out the arse, so they can send out a couple trucks every thirty minutes yet somehow the Coalition forces have less of these assets to deploy despite the fact that their deployment is the insurgent's defacto supply!

Project Reality my arse.
Kim Jong ill is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 08:08 PM   #19
sabwarfare

if the tank doesn't respawn, gary should not either
sabwarfare is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 10:55 PM   #20
dtacs
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabwarfare View Post
if the tank doesn't respawn, gary should not either
This is probably the best course of action...
dtacs is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
gary, insurgency, strong