project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback > Maps
23 Sep 2017, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2017, 05:48 PM   #1
himond
Default Kashan Alt

1.4.6 actually. Kashan alternative has an outdated version of MEC tank. Given that US got M1A2 it makes sense to give MEC a T72S instead of the actual T72M.
Not to mention that US also has better ATGM heli (kiowa vs. gazelle) and 2 ATGM IFVs (bradleys) vs. 2 non ATGM bmp2.
himond is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 05:53 PM   #2
viirusiiseli

viirusiiseli's Avatar
Default Re: Kashan Alt

Quote:
Originally Posted by himond View Post
1.4.6 actually. Kashan alternative has an outdated version of MEC tank. Given that US got M1A2 it makes sense to give MEC a T72S instead of the actual T72M.
Not to mention that US also has better ATGM heli (kiowa vs. gazelle) and 2 ATGM IFVs (bradleys) vs. 2 non ATGM bmp2.
Yup. Was easy to dominate both BMPs, shilka, T72 and then enemy cas with just a bradley...

Easy pickins

viirusiiseli is online now Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 06:13 PM   #3
DogACTUAL

DogACTUAL's Avatar
Default Re: Kashan Alt

I see both your points (unless viirus is being sarcastic), but i would like if the DEVs keep the T72M in this layer, just because it is almost featured in no other layers anymore.
DogACTUAL is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 02:44 AM   #4
Aleksa2000SM
Default Re: Kashan Alt

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogACTUAL View Post
I see both your points (unless viirus is being sarcastic), but i would like if the DEVs keep the T72M in this layer, just because it is almost featured in no other layers anymore.
You nutse? T-72M cant kill shit. Its only good as infantry support tank.
Aleksa2000SM is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 10:59 AM   #5
DogACTUAL

DogACTUAL's Avatar
Default Re: Kashan Alt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksa2000SM View Post
You nutse? T-72M cant kill shit. Its only good as infantry support tank.
It can if you play defensive and wait for the enemy to move to you. If you get the first shot off you always win, unless you are engaging the M1, that might be more difficult.
DogACTUAL is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 04:57 PM   #6
Aleksa2000SM
Default Re: Kashan Alt

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogACTUAL View Post
It can if you play defensive and wait for the enemy to move to you. If you get the first shot off you always win, unless you are engaging the M1, that might be more difficult.
?????????
Pls stop. This needs to change. I dont want to every time when I play Kashan Alt on MEC side wait near main for enemy tanks to push. This is not how this game playes. I dont whant to depende on if factor to win on this map,just because somebody whant to have weak T-72M on this map. T-72M is removed from most maps whit reson,because it got nerf so it cant survive one shoot to front from enemy tank. You really whant to play whit this? I think most of players think same us me.
Aleksa2000SM is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 05:37 PM   #7
fecht_niko
Default Re: Kashan Alt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksa2000SM View Post
?????????
Pls stop. This needs to change. I dont want to every time when I play Kashan Alt on MEC side wait near main for enemy tanks to push. This is not how this game playes. I dont whant to depende on if factor to win on this map,just because somebody whant to have weak T-72M on this map. T-72M is removed from most maps whit reson,because it got nerf so it cant survive one shoot to front from enemy tank. You really whant to play whit this? I think most of players think same us me.
Dont question Dogactuals feedback. He is the best player EU/NA and longtime veteran.
His superior tactics make him win every battle, this guy could even kill a tank with his AR.
Listen to him!
fecht_niko is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 05:54 PM   #8
DogACTUAL

DogACTUAL's Avatar
Default Re: Kashan Alt

Quote:
Originally Posted by fecht_niko View Post
Dont question Dogactuals feedback. He is the best player EU/NA and longtime veteran.
His superior tactics make him win every battle, this guy could even kill a tank with his AR.
Listen to him!
This guy knows what's up.

But seriously, the only big threats to you in the T72 are TOW/HAT and the M1. That's it.
DogACTUAL is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 06:01 PM   #9
chrisweb89
Default Re: Kashan Alt

Plus bradleys, plus cas. So all the usual, but this time you don't have the defense of your armour and have shitty T72M armour.
chrisweb89 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 08:04 PM   #10
DogACTUAL

DogACTUAL's Avatar
Default Re: Kashan Alt

M2 is shit tier against tank because of the ridiculous turret block and delay when using the atgm, only way a bradley would kill your tank it would be your fault because you pushed him while he was waiting for you. No way a badley could take out your tank while pushing you, unless you have a shit tier gunner or didn't check your surroundings/sectors.

Also unless the M2 hits your frontal armour with the atgm it would be the same result as with the T72S.
That's why i didn't include CAS, because the result from getting hit by CAS would be all the same even if you had a T72S instead of a T72M.
DogACTUAL is offline Reply With Quote
Reply


Tags
alt, kashan, poxo is ghey
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:04 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin. ©vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
All Content Copyright ©2004 - 2015, Project Reality.