project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback > Maps
23 Jan 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2013, 12:57 AM   #11
Delfer
Default Re: Khamisiyah feedback

The ALT layer only gives MEC 1 BTR at the start of the round. Really you should give them some more BTR's or MTLB's. Fast moving light APC's + Mech Inf could be an interesting assymetrical dynamic for the MEC and I don't see how it would be unbalanced. As it is now, Mech inf isn't feasible if there is only 1 BTR and I think it's a shame.
Delfer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 03:48 AM   #12
[R-DEV]camo
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Great map but i just wish that the village and surrounding wadi's were more central in the map. The only time you get to play in that area is when mec is getting steamrolled.

[R-DEV]camo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 04:53 AM   #13
NO FUN ALLOWED
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by camo_jnr_jnr View Post
Great map but i just wish that the village and surrounding wadi's were more central in the map. The only time you get to play in that area is when mec is getting steamrolled.
This x100

NO FUN ALLOWED is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 07:29 AM   #14
Pronck
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by camo_jnr_jnr View Post
This x1.000, the city is well made, it's a shame you can never have a good round defending / attacking it.

We are staying up!
Pronck is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 08:27 AM   #15
Kerryburgerking

Some Abrams (not sure if T72 gets it aswell) get their turret locked in that pre-warm up stage rendering the tank useless.
Kerryburgerking is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 01:22 AM   #16
AFsoccer
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

I vaguely remember another post about this but can't find it. I think the solution was not to exit the gunner position while it's warming up. Is that what happened to you? If anyone remembers where that thread is, please post it here.

AFsoccer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:57 AM   #17
matty1053

We had a flag glitch saying the US must attack their own flag. It was funny because the whole us team (not including my squad) was on then flag.

DETROIT TIGERS
matty1053 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 12:00 PM   #18
Kerryburgerking

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]AFsoccer View Post
I vaguely remember another post about this but can't find it. I think the solution was not to exit the gunner position while it's warming up. Is that what happened to you? If anyone remembers where that thread is, please post it here.
Yeah, like that but also if you die in a tank and then take another one sometimes the turret never goes out of the warm-up stage.
Kerryburgerking is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 04:13 PM   #19
dysin

the cas layout could use some tweaks for the american side.
f15 is still flare bugged and waiting on the fix. it's a great dogfighter, however, and very fun to fly.

with the flare bug fixed, i'd ask to drop the a-10 in favor of something more fighter oriented. it doesn't belong in this fight. i'd rather see 2 migs and 2 fitters v the 15 and 2 f16's.

4v3, top heavy that favors the mec defenders.
dysin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 08:22 AM   #20
Curry
Supporting Member
PR Server License Moderator

The AAS Infantry layer needs balancing. The US side is still OP with two Bradley's and a Stryker. The MEC got only two BTR-60s and a MTLB to encounter that. I either suggest to remove the Bradleys or give the MEC two IFVs with a TOW.

I would love to see some Stryker vs. BTR-60 fights since that is pretty balanced and infantry will have a chance to fight those vehicles. As well as MEC should get some more MTLBs since the US gets a lot of HMMWVs.

cheers,
Curry.

Last edited by Curry; 06-20-2014 at 10:45 AM..

Tags
feedback, khamisiyah