project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback
21 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Feedback Post your feedback on the current Project Reality release (including SinglePlayer).

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2011, 07:46 AM   #21
Boris.T.Spider
Supporting Member

Default Re: Militia Need AK 74 Scope again !!!

Solution is staring you right in the face, find some enemy, lure them into the woods, beast them in CQC, scopes for everybody!
Boris.T.Spider is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 07:59 AM   #22
[R-DEV]Rudd
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

honestly I find that there is very little advantage in scopes on most militia maps, however I wouldn't be adverse to having scoped 74s as an option on the officer kit. There is some middle ground, it doesnt have to be 'BAM SCOPES EVERYWHERE' or 'BAM NO SCOPES'

though tbh I'm quite happy with having a sniper or marksman in my militia squad and everyone else with irons, if you play like a team with ironsights then you're fine.

if you play like a team with scopes, then you'll get creamed

stay to the forests/urban areas, don't engage accross long distances, if you are engaged over long distance then you should retreat and work up on them from a new direction etc.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[R-DEV]Rudd is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:31 AM   #23
Truism

Quote:
Originally Posted by samogon100500 View Post

P.S Militia - not only Chechen terroristic cell and FN FAL is not as Soviet gun as well.
Better idea - replace AKS-74U to standard AK-74.AKS-74U was not favorite gun in Russian army due characteristics.Chechen does not like this gun too(I never saw this gun,leader generally uses AKS-74 or modern AK-74(Brown plastic))
Probably already addressed, but the entire region is flooded with arms, for example tonnes of Enfield No.4's. There was a long discussion about it a few years back.

PS. Give militia officer back the SVD.

SSGTSEAL <headshot M4> Osama

Counter-Terrorists Win!
Truism is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 11:14 AM   #24
dtacs
Supporting Member

Militia Officer had an SVD? Which version?
dtacs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 11:18 AM   #25
Wakain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agemman View Post
Yes! Throw more scopes in there! Just more fodder to kill in CQB
you stilll need to get close
Wakain is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 11:36 AM   #26
Truism

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtacs View Post
Militia Officer had an SVD? Which version?
First version they were introduced. 0.5 or 0.6 from memory?

SSGTSEAL <headshot M4> Osama

Counter-Terrorists Win!
Truism is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 04:28 PM   #27
hanadul44

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Rudd View Post
stay to the forests/urban areas, don't engage accross long distances, if you are engaged over long distance then you should retreat and work up on them from a new direction etc.
Your tactics are useful in INS mode, if you defend hiding. But the Militia plays AAS, that means you have to attack enemy flags and kill enemie forces, since you can not wait for the enemy in the wforest or Buildings!
An AK74 Scope would warm our hearts once again, those who prefer Iron Sights can take Iron Sight!

thx and peace
hanadul44 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 05:58 PM   #28
Bellator

No scoped Ak 74s. I always thought they were rather out of place.

Perhaps a scoped rifle of some other kind, like G3. That is, for the squad leader only.
Bellator is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 06:37 PM   #29
hanadul44

Quote:
Originally Posted by samogon100500 View Post
In real life - some conventional factions got no scopes or this scopes very rare.For example - in Russian army scope very rare,majority got ironsights.IDF got to much unscoped weapons(Some unitis uses TAR-21,but also not everyones,mostly uses old M16/M4),MEC(If it means Iran) - scopes got only some NCO.
And why you think thats militia should be have scopes,if soviet army doesn't uses scopes.
My God!
You contradict yourself, it is clear that the equipment is different in the PR as the Realife and not exact.No need to remove the AKM 74 Scope. Marksman and Sniper are not a solution, because they have her own area of responsibility

In your opinion, you'd have to remove all of the MEC Scopes take out the Havoc, replace the BMP3 by BMP1 and BDM. The Israelis with weapons of Hamas fitting out. and and and.

I dont understand your problem, if you prefer Iron Sight, then use right click, and your problem is solved.

Militia takes over once the role of a conventional army, and I recognize the lack of Scope as Militia player. It's like USA against MEC without Scope!

I say it again and again
Squadleader: FN FAL or AKs or what ever on right click | AK74 Scope on left click
Standart Rifleman: Ak47 or 74 what ever on right click | AK 74 Scope on left click

Your Mission in AAS is not to defending Forests or Buildings, it is a AAS mode, your job is to attack enemies in all kind of distanc. Play more Militia Maps and you will notice that probem.
Sure, in Urban terrain i also use Ironsights, but not really in Forest with large Mountains and Valleys.

Greetings
hanadul44 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 03:09 AM   #30
samogon100500

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanadul44 View Post
In your opinion, you'd have to remove all of the MEC Scopes take out the Havoc, replace the BMP3 by BMP1 and BDM. The Israelis with weapons of Hamas fitting out. and and and.
I will be happy if they does.No more rambo-style.To win you needs to full interact between vehicle and infantry.Hardcore - I like it.
P.S - if you want that - put 1 generation AH-1 and a lot AKMs for them.

P.P.S wtf is BDM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanadul44 View Post
Your Mission in AAS is not to defending Forests or Buildings, it is a AAS mode, your job is to attack enemies in all kind of distanc. Play more Militia Maps and you will notice that probem.
Sure, in Urban terrain i also use Ironsights, but not really in Forest with large Mountains and Valleys.
Playing militia maps since v 0.8. Did you know,what 3d models uses there?Shooting more that 30m useless because 3d model issued don't allow to shoot longer that this distance.
How almost every day playing 1 militia map(Fools road or Ochimachira generally,sometimes Dragon Fly and Kozelsk),I we got all chances to win.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
samogon100500 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
militia, scope