project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback
01 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Feedback Post your feedback on the current Project Reality release (including SinglePlayer).

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2010, 08:30 PM   #1
TheOldBreed

Angry "Tell it to the Marines"

Okay, I've had my fair share of the new patch and enjoyed all the new stuff that's been developed, so thank you PR team, you're doing a crackin job.

However, i've noticed a lack of developments for the Marine Corps (aside from the updated Fallujah). it appears they've been ignored

No new maps, especially with the Canadians taking over Op. Archer, the Marines don't have an Afghanistan map at all. No new anything. awwww
TheOldBreed is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:33 PM   #2
Drop_Deadx

Default Re: "Tell it to the Marines"

I would like to see some new Marine stuff.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Hell, these are Marines. Men like them held Guadalcanal and took Iwo Jima. Bagdad ain't shit."
-Marine Major General John F. Kelly
Drop_Deadx is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:34 PM   #3
gas104

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOldBreed View Post
Okay, I've had my fair share of the new patch and enjoyed all the new stuff that's been developed, so thank you PR team, you're doing a crackin job.

However, i've noticed a lack of developments for the Marine Corps (aside from the updated Fallujah). it appears they've been ignored

No new maps, especially with the Canadians taking over Op. Archer, the Marines don't have an Afghanistan map at all. No new anything. awwww
i feel you

Breedx-thanks gas I appreciate your understanding hope someone can help me out
ryan d ale-Well at least theres is not a sniper problem in your bedroom
One of the best ads made
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
gas104 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:35 PM   #4
Drunkenup

Eh... I'd have to agree, Marines have been shown no love. Just wish the AAV-7 was added this patch.
Drunkenup is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:51 PM   #5
Farks

I can assure you that no factions in PR are "ignored" by the devs or anyone else who contributes to PR. For this release, CF, IDF and Hamas were the priority since they were new factions and needed to live up to certain standards in order to make it into the release at all. Are you complaining about that PR gets new stuff?

Btw, if there's any faction that haven't been given enough love, it's the chinese. Since PR 0.1, they've been given new weapons (like all factions), new camo, one new turret for an otherwise "old" APC and the armored car. Now, compare that to everyone else.

**ON INDEFINITE LEAVE FROM 4 JANUARY 2013 AND ONWARDS**
The language and concepts contained in this post are guaranteed not to cause eternal torment in the place where the guy with the horns and pointed stick conducts his business.

Farks is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 09:01 PM   #6
HughJass

again with the "omg my fav faction is getting the shoulder!!!"

this happens every single release. people complained about the pla, then british, and even usmc having too much maps.

HughJass is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 09:07 PM   #7
[R-DEV]OkitaMakoto
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Send a message via AIM to [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto Send a message via MSN to [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto Send a message via Skype™ to [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto

Not the Afghanistan that you're looking for, I'm sure, but hopefully this can be something to look forward to a bit. I'm sure other things are in the works

[WIP] 4km Map, Tigris River, Al Kut - Project Reality Forums

"[An intelligence officer is] an instrument of his country, an observer and reporter of information."

[R-DEV]OkitaMakoto is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 09:13 PM   #8
Jaymz
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

There are more assets planned for the USMC. But understand, we have an obligation to bring OPFOR teams up to PR standards first.

"Clear the battlefield and let me see, All the profit from our victory." - Greg Lake
Jaymz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 09:13 PM   #9
crazy11
Retired PR Developer

The DEVs were focusing on Opfor and the new factions, is that a problem?

It takes a long time to get maps done, so if you want a new map for USMC then make a new map.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.- Wayne Gretzky
crazy11 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 09:19 PM   #10
IAJTHOMAS

Plus, there are two US factions in the game, as well as them both receiving their fair amount of attention in the past.

IAJTHOMAS is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
marine corps, tell it to the marines