project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback
01 Nov 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Feedback Post your feedback on the current Project Reality release (including SinglePlayer).

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2012, 12:08 PM   #41
Stealthgato

Default Re: [100p] General Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouthpiece View Post
One more positive aspect of "can't pick up nmy kits" is that it encourages teamwork more in the logistics aspect (witch right now is kinda meh in PR). If it was IRL, one couldn't rearm from enemies ammo bag, but right now in PR we can mainly because every soldier uses the same ammo bag. And this "exploit" is being used a lot. If we couldn't pick up the kits, it would actually give logistics/trans guys more work to do witch is a good thing knowing chopper pilots can get bored fast if they don't get requests.

Let's make this game fun for everyone - including the logistics/transchopper players.
Even with this system you have more than enough time to use the ammo bag of an enemy kit. I hope it stays the way it is now (being able to use non-special enemy kits).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Last edited by Stealthgato; 07-16-2012 at 02:05 PM..
Old 07-16-2012, 11:35 AM   #42
Vicious302
Banned

True or False: Large maps designed for 128-166+ Players were totally finished and needed no further work to continue testing of large number servers.

FALSE
Vicious302 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 12:16 PM   #43
Brainlaag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious302 View Post
True or False: Large maps designed for 128-166+ Players were totally finished and needed no further work to continue testing of large number servers.

FALSE
And this is feedback of which kind?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Brainlaag is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 08:09 PM   #44
[R-CON]Wicca
PR:BF2 Event Coordinator
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainlaag View Post
And this is feedback of which kind?
I dont want to sound rude, but when vicious posts something like that. And you reply it just creates a funny situation in my head.

I like the ability to not be able to pick up enemy kits. Its more realistic and keeps the players forced to play as his faction, not as the enemy. The teamkills are avoided, and you can still scavenge ammunition and supplies from the enemy kits, just not use it as a standard issue, which is just wrong.

Soldiers are trained for months and years even with their gear and equiptment, just to switch it for an AK?

The 100p needs less veichles IMO. More transport but less heavy assets IMO. But that might be me Being an infantry whore.

not to mention the SLs nightmare of losing a Grenadier/LAT/etc for some noob who wants an enemy Kit. Not acceptable!

Xact Wicca is The Joker. That is all.

[R-CON]Wicca is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 02:46 PM   #45
Vicious302
Banned

It's feedback that were not ready for feedback yet. It's like asking how the sex was and we just finsihed 69ing and no one came.
Vicious302 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 08:06 PM   #46
[R-CON]Wicca
PR:BF2 Event Coordinator
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious302 View Post
It's feedback that were not ready for feedback yet. It's like asking how the sex was and we just finsihed 69ing and no one came.
I came?

U want me to help you?

Xact Wicca is The Joker. That is all.

[R-CON]Wicca is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:25 AM   #47
Stealth Clobber

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]Wicca View Post
The teamkills are avoided, and you can still scavenge ammunition and supplies from the enemy kits, just not use it as a standard issue, which is just wrong.
Yeah but I don't mind that change, it's the not being able to pick up enemy kits period that is stupid. Without that ability, you can't scavenge ammo and supplies from enemy kits. Not even enemy medic kits. I understand not being able to use enemy ammo bags for obvious reasons, but patches and epi-pens work on an Arab's body just the same as they do an Americans.

Stealth Clobber is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:10 AM   #48
[R-CON]Psyrus
PR:BF2 Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth Clobber View Post
Yeah but I don't mind that change, it's the not being able to pick up enemy kits period that is stupid. Without that ability, you can't scavenge ammo and supplies from enemy kits. Not even enemy medic kits. I understand not being able to use enemy ammo bags for obvious reasons, but patches and epi-pens work on an Arab's body just the same as they do an Americans.
You can pick them up though... you just can't use them.

You can still use the ammo bags of the enemy kits.
You can still use the patches from the enemy kits.
You can still pop out a grenade or two from enemy kits, time permitting.

brenn4n [My Hero]: I'm not going to fix it for Europeans because you have enough servers and because there's people in Australia and Japan that have always suffered with pings at least 240ms. This is their only opportunity to play PR at a more comfortable latency since nobody has ever thought of having one in LA like we do.

<3 FCV
[R-CON]Psyrus is online now Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:15 AM   #49
Stealth Clobber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyrus View Post
You can pick them up though... you just can't use them.

You can still use the ammo bags of the enemy kits.
You can still use the patches from the enemy kits.
You can still pop out a grenade or two from enemy kits, time permitting.

And that is what I'm saying.

Stealth Clobber is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:26 AM   #50
[R-CON]Psyrus
PR:BF2 Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth Clobber View Post
And that is what I'm saying.
So basically you, Wicca and I all agree?

brenn4n [My Hero]: I'm not going to fix it for Europeans because you have enough servers and because there's people in Australia and Japan that have always suffered with pings at least 240ms. This is their only opportunity to play PR at a more comfortable latency since nobody has ever thought of having one in LA like we do.

<3 FCV
[R-CON]Psyrus is online now Reply With Quote

Tags
100p, feedback, general