project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback
23 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Feedback Post your feedback on the current Project Reality release (including SinglePlayer).

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2011, 12:07 PM   #21
MaSSive

Send a message via Skype™ to MaSSive
Default Re: Your worst possible CTD moment

@ Bor Im quite sure there is no chinook on kokan, perhaps you thought of UH60?

Worst CTD...well I had a few Ill give two examples here. Both on Kashan.

1- Im a pilot in trans on MEC side. I flew a few round to bunkers and back from start of round, all went well, no losses. Then I loaded a new crate and had a full chopper of inf waiting to be transported to area NW from NB to flank enemy armor and build a offensive fob for team so we can assault NV. All on board I took of, and all of sudden after few hundreds of meters away from helipad Im back to my desktop - CTD. Ugh I was very pissed, and sad.

2 - Im a tank gunner again Kashan Desert but this time on US side. My driver and I managed to find a pretty nice flanking/overlooking position in hills above bunkers. We managed to intercept and destroy probably half of MEC assets from that position, while others managed to get NB back after loss. Then we agreed that we should change position since MEC CAS was up and we could easily be lased and destroyed. We moved down the hill and were about to pass the SB gates and move to Outpost when my game CTDs. Not only me but my driver too, we both crashed and tank left unmanned if front of SB. Oh that was a complete crap!! Such a nice round we wont give up so easy! We both returned to that server and were nicely surprised. We found our tank where we left it, without any damage, and manged to move on that position and extract our asset back.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CATA4TW!
MaSSive is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 10:16 AM   #22
Stealthgato

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaSSive View Post
@ Bor Im quite sure there is no chinook on kokan, perhaps you thought of UH60?
There are Chinooks on the alternative layout of Kokan with Canadians.

Stealthgato is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 06:01 PM   #23
Navo

Just got a T72 in my Bradley's sights. We lost the Bradley.
Navo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 06:46 PM   #24
Walmarx
Supporting Member

I have around 10 screenshots like this.
Attached Thumbnails
screen008.jpg  

Walmarx is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 01:26 AM   #25
=]H[= MisterCole

Send a message via MSN to =]H[= MisterCole Send a message via Skype™ to =]H[= MisterCole

My worst CTD was on Pavlovsk Bay a few weeks ago. I was flying a Huey with a full load of infantry in the back, just crossing the river on the east side of the map when my game crashed to desktop. It must have been the first time in nearly a year that I'd experienced a CTD in Project Reality, but it certainly picked the worst possible time.
=]H[= MisterCole is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 04:58 AM   #26
saXoni
Banned
Supporting Member

When you're going in for a CAS-run. There's nothing more frustrating than that.
saXoni is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 07:15 PM   #27
Stealthgato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navo View Post
Just got a T72 in my Bradley's sights. We lost the Bradley.
Seriously, you suck. ATGMs ready to rock, I spot the T72 "NAVO FIRE!" "durrrrrrr my game crashed"

Stealthgato is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 05:57 PM   #28
Navo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthgato View Post
Seriously, you suck. ATGMs ready to rock, I spot the T72 "NAVO FIRE!" "durrrrrrr my game crashed"
Not my fault we lost the Bradley.
Navo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 08:32 AM   #29
DNA9881

Ye Sax and Rat do have a point it has something to do with map rendering after breaking the clouds with an aircraft or turning around too fast in an open area. I guess the engine just craps itself when there's too much to load...
DNA9881 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 08:38 AM   #30
DNA9881

Oh and I've broken 2 keyboards out of rage from CAS runs that turned into the beautiful SAAB Grippen I have as a wallpaper...
DNA9881 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
ctd, moment, worst