project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Military Technology
02 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Military Technology Discussion on military hardware.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2006, 01:37 AM   #21
Skullening.Chris
Supporting Member

I know you all think I'm some big terrorist supporter/sympathizer, but yes, I agree, this shit has gotta stop. I don't see why anyone would choose a Hamas-led gov't considering they do stupid shit like this that just makes it worse for everyone as a whole. Either way, I pray for no more needless loss of life on either side...
Skullening.Chris is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 01:47 AM   #22
Figisaacnewton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullening.Chris
I know you all think I'm some big terrorist supporter/sympathizer, but yes, I agree, this shit has gotta stop. I don't see why anyone would choose a Hamas-led gov't considering they do stupid shit like this that just makes it worse for everyone as a whole. Either way, I pray for no more needless loss of life on either side...
unfortunately, that is impossible.

crap sin is still in this forum.

I mean improbable. That is improbable.

Left to human means, the israelis and the palestinians will never have peace. Unless one those groups dies. At this point... i hope the israelis find thier guy, and kick some palestinian ass.

and btw chris... boo hoo about that article you found. omg sonic booms are scary. well guess what? suicide bombers are scary too. And after seeing that pallywood thing, i do not trust anything in our media regarding the palestinian israeli conflict. I would like to see the evidence.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Figisaacnewton is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 01:51 AM   #23
Dylan

Send a message via MSN to Dylan

Fig, im afraid that you will not see very good evidence from the media. Thats a well known fact.

But I plan on joining the Marines, so maybe one day I can tell you somthing.
Dylan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 01:52 AM   #24
Skullening.Chris
Supporting Member

Yeah, that's my thing. I dun trust anything anymore either. From now on I'm only believing first-hand accounts from people that were there (no, I'm not being a smart ass, I'm serious.) So disregard my other post, I'm gonna stick to PR-related stuff from now on, these political/ethical/moral threads go nowhere.
Old 06-29-2006, 01:54 AM   #25
Dylan

Send a message via MSN to Dylan

Agreed, I already got flamed once.
Dylan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 02:07 AM   #26
IDF-Godzilla

Send a message via ICQ to IDF-Godzilla Send a message via MSN to IDF-Godzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan
Well actually I was referring to the execution of him, so I guess if you believe its justice then go ahead, believe what you want. But I want an apology because you completly overlooked what I was talking about. Maybe next time you will think before you reflect.
I thought you ment the Israeli attack.
An apology?
Well, ok, i guess you are right, sorry for calling you an idiot, its just that people do seem to me idiots sometimes when they talk about something they do not understand.
This whole conflict is about religion, not lands, not civil rights, but religion, they die in the name of Allah, becouse he is telling them to become living bombs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
IDF-Godzilla is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 02:09 AM   #27
Skullening.Chris
Supporting Member

Please don't think me an idiot, I'm just someone who cares too much about humans in general I guess. I didn't mean to offend or make it seem that I didn't care about the Israeli side of things.
Old 06-29-2006, 02:35 AM   #28
Ghostrider
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_Marley
Has Isreal Forgotton that it was founded by terrorists?
Man...you got that piece of information plain wrong...

A very good place that you can look for information regarding how Israel was created/founded (as opposed to being officially recognized, which was just recently by other goverments after the Six Day War and Yom Kippur War, etc..)
is the Bible. Even if you don't believe/agree with the faith it preaches...noone will be able to deny that it does contain accurate historical facts, some of them which have been discovered/understood after historians used it for reference.

-Ghost

PS: Go and check out the story of how Jacob's name was changed to Israel... Book of Genesis if you want to confirm.

Ghostrider is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 02:54 AM   #29
Ghostrider
Retired PR Developer

Also agree with IDF-Godzilla's original post in page #1. That's very true indeed.

Another thing. Did everyone here missed the part where it said that Terrorists Tunneled under Gaza to the other side and then killed some soldiers and kidnaped the other Israeli Soldier" ??

The ones who started this was the same terrorist organizations that are formally committed to the destruction of Israel I mean, would any of you try to be simpathetic with a country where even civilians are commited to your country's destruction?

To make the example more clear...what if the Palestinians were formally commited to the destruction of Europe...or or U.S.A (on a note, the terror attacks on U.S.A are, mainly, because they're Israel's ally; the U.S.A. is not in the Promised Land that the Palestinians want to drive Israel out of) instead? Now that would ring some bells around here about being simpathetic with your enemy. That will only get you killed...and your country destroyed...

Did you guys also miss that the Palestinian goverment is urging the terrorists not to miss treat the captive solder instead of telling them to release him? It's politics...you disguise your true intentions by going around the issue...not addressing it directly...

Obviously, the Palestinian goverment is supporting the terrorist act. They haven't made any kind of statement where they say they're "doing everything they can to help the Israelis find their solder" and the diplomacy that preceeded this operation solved nothing either. Doesn't that kind of action give any of you something else to think about?

I'll be honest...if I was a solder and I was to be kidnapped...I'd be really happy to see my country go in after me like that, and if you guys were in that soldier's shoes...you would be too.

On another note, the Palestinians say this is an Illegal Invasion....but hey...didn't we just reviewed that it was their own terrorist militant groups the ones to cross the border in order to capture the soldier?...I don't see them talking about that part now do they..?

It's really an ugly situation....but there's a saying that goes "If you grab the dog's tail, it'll bite you back". If they crossed the border to kill Israeli soldiers and kidnap another...they really asked for it. Those terrorist groups have the "unofficial" support of their goverment. That can be seen in the lack of effort (if there's any at all) of the Palestinian goverment to eliminate those terrorist groups...or at least deal with them in some way...

-Ghost

Last edited by Ghostrider; 06-29-2006 at 04:56 AM..
Old 06-29-2006, 03:07 AM   #30
ghosty

oh man I live a sheltered life

[COLOR="Red"]PR is Fun!
ghosty is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
gaza, hunt, low, scale