project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Faction Archives > Australian Forces
31 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Australian Forces Discussion pertaining to the PR Australian Forces.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 07:11 PM   #171
[R-DEV]Sabre-Oz
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to [R-DEV]Sabre-Oz Send a message via Skype™ to [R-DEV]Sabre-Oz
Default Re: ADF Soldier Models

Not to sound like a prick but, Those are the final textures? cause im hoping not

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Last edited by [R-DEV]Sabre-Oz; 06-24-2009 at 07:58 PM..
Old 06-24-2009, 07:36 PM   #172
DankE_SPB
Retired PR Developer

Send a message via MSN to DankE_SPB Send a message via Skype™ to DankE_SPB

i demand a hotfix, which will replace US soldiers with your models until ADF is ready great job there but we have to wait /me calls for patient bears

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[R-DEV]Z-trooper: you damn russian bear spy ;P - WWJND?
Old 06-24-2009, 07:53 PM   #173
alexaus

zomg they are amazing
Old 06-24-2009, 08:17 PM   #174
Copper.8

Cool. I hope the speech wont be cheap. Typhoon rising made the Australians sound exactly like the Brits, really poor.

If you don't manage to kill an insurgent, don't go after him, he'll IED you.

If you don't manage to kill an insurgent, don't stay in the same place, he'll molotov you.
Old 06-24-2009, 08:23 PM   #175
WallyJas

Tonnie as always you have amazed everyone.. You have excellent skills across such a broad area hats off to ya mate ..... I think if you and Chuc every got together and had kids they would be modding geniuses
Old 06-24-2009, 08:30 PM   #176
Warpig-
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copper.8 View Post
Cool. I hope the speech wont be cheap. Typhoon rising made the Australians sound exactly like the Brits, really poor.
It's an Aussie faction developed by Aussies, we hate the cheezy voices in games just as much as you do lol. So no, they'll be done to a high standard

Freaking great models as always tonnie, best looking player models yet

Cause we throw bombs on it, throw bombs on it. Just smash something, yeah mosh for me.
Old 06-24-2009, 08:40 PM   #177
anglomanii

Exclamation Re: ADF Soldier Models

who is doing the sound work any way?
Old 06-24-2009, 08:44 PM   #178
Lorney

I will help it you need voice

Old 06-24-2009, 09:05 PM   #179
VisOne

Send a message via MSN to VisOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warpig- View Post
It's an Aussie faction developed by Aussies, we hate the cheezy voices in games just as much as you do lol. So no, they'll be done to a high standard
Actually all the people with the skills and equipment for the voice acting on the team are Kiwis so there might be a few OHHHHH NOEEEEEEEEEES thrown in there. :P I kid I kid.

Leader & founding father of the [Jihad All-Stars] Insurgent super team.
Old 06-24-2009, 09:15 PM   #180
Tonnie
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by visone View Post
Actually all the people with the skills and equipment for the voice acting on the team are Kiwis so there might be a few OHHHHH NOEEEEEEEEEES thrown in there. :P I kid I kid.
haha well they can fly over here to brissy with there gear and do it up here i think we have a good 5 or 6 Queenslanders in our mist

HangMan: BF2 Editor, it has very strict limitations memory wise, and crashes all the time. Its like a girl. Treat it with respect and take it slow and you'll get places. Rush and get ahead of yourself and it will turn around and punch you in the mouth

Tags
adf, aus, kits, models, soldier