project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Faction Archives > Australian Forces
23 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Australian Forces Discussion pertaining to the PR Australian Forces.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 04:50 AM   #171
[R-COM]Glimmerman
Dutch Faction Lead

Send a message via MSN to [R-COM]Glimmerman
Default Re: [Vehicle] Bushmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]tonnie15 View Post
now whos being a smart ass ay... Rhino can you let my sniper know to move to glimmermans window. cheers
Hehehehe

Just one reminder that the one i found was a freebee on the net made by Fortran:

Content Release: CROWS Weapon System - Battlefield SinglePlayer Forum

Cheers,
Glimmer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-09-2009, 04:56 AM   #172
Tonnie
Retired PR Developer

yeah but its a crappy one coz it dont have a JAV on it..... :P

HangMan: BF2 Editor, it has very strict limitations memory wise, and crashes all the time. Its like a girl. Treat it with respect and take it slow and you'll get places. Rush and get ahead of yourself and it will turn around and punch you in the mouth
Old 07-09-2009, 04:59 AM   #173
[R-DEV]Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]Glimmerman View Post
Yeah but that one is allready available:

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j7...-jasper-02.jpg
hehe my question was directed towards the Jav, not the HMG RWS

Quote:
now whos being a smart ass ay... Rhino can you let my sniper know to move to glimmermans window. cheers
I told you ages ago that sniper got licked to death by the dog, you need to hire a new one

Old 07-09-2009, 05:00 AM   #174
Tonnie
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Rhino View Post
I told you ages ago that sniper got licked to death by the dog, you need to hire a new one
mate we work as a team he had a medic duh....

HangMan: BF2 Editor, it has very strict limitations memory wise, and crashes all the time. Its like a girl. Treat it with respect and take it slow and you'll get places. Rush and get ahead of yourself and it will turn around and punch you in the mouth
Old 07-09-2009, 05:03 AM   #175
[R-DEV]Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
mate we work as a team he had a medic duh....
ah that would explain why the dog turned up the other day with a load of field dressings in its mouth

Old 07-09-2009, 05:21 AM   #176
Tonnie
Retired PR Developer

HAHAHA damit

Old 07-10-2009, 02:51 AM   #177
anglomanii

would we be mounting 50cals or mag 58's

<22:31:15> "Supahpingi": i was actually mastrubating ferosiosly to mike meyers pictures
Old 07-10-2009, 03:23 AM   #178
Tonnie
Retired PR Developer

we are still throwing it up atm looking around and such as it varys alot

Old 07-10-2009, 03:45 AM   #179
[R-COM]Glimmerman
Dutch Faction Lead

Send a message via MSN to [R-COM]Glimmerman

Why dont you make multible versions, one with a .50 RWS and one with 2 Mags since you use both

Cheers,
Glimmer

Old 07-10-2009, 04:26 AM   #180
Tonnie
Retired PR Developer

hmm i will look into that once i get to the export stage

Tags
bushmaster, vehicle