project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Faction Archives > Australian Forces
26 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Australian Forces Discussion pertaining to the PR Australian Forces.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2008, 02:27 AM   #1
+SiN+headhunter

Default Australian Defence Force suggestions.

Post any suggestions in this thread.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
^^New Australian server up^^
Old 04-09-2008, 04:18 AM   #2
Dylan

Send a message via MSN to Dylan

Sure, I got one...

Rename your sig to PR Community Mod now...
Old 04-09-2008, 04:18 AM   #3
AllYourBase11

Default Hey hey hey

Less of a suggestion and more of an offer, am happy to provide voices/grunts/screaming or crying for the ADF mod. I guess it would be weird to hear myself but whatever. Whats the easiest way to do that? I can't photoshop or code or skin, so I guess this is the best way i can contribute

Old 04-09-2008, 04:27 AM   #4
nedlands1

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-MOD]Dylan View Post
Sure, I got one...

Rename your sig to PR Community Mod now...
Touché.

With regards to voices, we already have lots of people who have offered their voice talents. There is even one who apparently has access to a professional studio. Get in line with the rest!

Old 04-09-2008, 04:33 AM   #5
[R-DEV]Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

We also had many brits who "offered" to do some sound recordings but after they saw the list of what they had to they ran off in a flash...

Old 04-09-2008, 04:37 AM   #6
+SiN+headhunter

yes our mate olie has a sound studio n stuff.

^^New Australian server up^^
Old 04-09-2008, 04:55 AM   #7
AllYourBase11

Default :-(

Roger. Thought I'd try to help. Anything else a useless shite can do to help? Learn to code perhaps?

Old 04-09-2008, 05:05 AM   #8
[R-DEV]Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Modding Tutorials - Project Reality Forums

http://bfeditor.org/forums/

loads of info for you there if you want to start.
Old 04-23-2008, 05:45 AM   #9
Proff3ssorXman

Send a message via MSN to Proff3ssorXman Send a message via Skype™ to Proff3ssorXman

I'd really love to help in any way possible. I could probably find some info or something, maybe pictures. I don't really know how to photoshop but I spose I could learn. Maybe help out with some skins. Just let me know. Other than that I just really want to get involved.

Cheers

Xavo

Old 04-23-2008, 06:13 AM   #10
Chanvlan

Ok if you want to see this idea in action download the Australian Defences Forces Mod for BF2 i rekon its awsome and it shows all the weapons. Incl attack helly, sniper, all guns, grenades, and jets. and even their transport. here the link to main website Battlefield 2: Australian Forces

and the link to download v1.01 -
Internode Games Network File Library :: Battlefield 2: Australian Forces 1.01 Client - bf2aus_1.01.exe (No Registration Required)

Mod DB's Modcast: Guy: So what new things will be in Future PR releases.
Katarn: Fastropes, yeh fast ropes, and you can shoot while your on the ropes.

Tags
australian, defence, force, suggestions