project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Faction Archives > Dutch Forces
24 Nov 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Dutch Forces Discussion pertaining to the PR Dutch Forces faction.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2010, 05:08 PM   #91
The_MDexs

Default Re: Dutch Armed Forces movie thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxBoZ View Post
Haha, Thats the way to loose a glock..
haha jeah i now lol
Old 06-07-2010, 12:28 PM   #92
Fruerlund20

Gameplay, Teamwork, Realism.

- That is the 3 things that really count for me.

( Delete if possible )
Old 06-07-2010, 01:21 PM   #93
KingLorre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruerlund20 View Post
Gameplay, Teamwork, Realism.

- That is the 3 things that really count for me.

( Delete if possible )
Sorry i dont really get your post mate? Could you please elaborate?

And OT,

Those Dairies of the soldiers in Afghanistan right now are pretty good, they look pretty calm about it all.

Good stuff Glim!
Old 06-07-2010, 01:29 PM   #94
[R-COM]Glimmerman
Dutch Faction Lead

Send a message via MSN to [R-COM]Glimmerman

Cheers,
Glimmer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-08-2010, 04:01 AM   #95
MCI

I have to agree on that part of conscription, works for all the drop-outs and troublemakers

Last edited by MCI; 06-08-2010 at 04:10 AM..
Old 06-08-2010, 04:59 AM   #96
[R-COM]Glimmerman
Dutch Faction Lead

I dont think forced conscription is good, I for one am glad i was able to dodge it when I turned 18 in 1995, it gave me the chance to finnish my IT study and after that was done the armed forces went pro and conscription was no longer needed.

I do however think it is a good alternative to a criminal record for some youth in our city's
And would bring a better meaning to life and discipline to some youth. and therefore they should be given a choice either do the time or join the army when they break the law in some cases.

Cheers,
Glimmer

Old 06-10-2010, 06:48 AM   #97
[R-COM]Glimmerman
Dutch Faction Lead

Cheers,
Glimmer

Last edited by [R-COM]Glimmerman; 06-10-2010 at 11:08 AM..
Old 06-10-2010, 04:05 PM   #98
MCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-COM]Glimmerman View Post
I dont think forced conscription is good, I for one am glad i was able to dodge it when I turned 18 in 1995, it gave me the chance to finnish my IT study and after that was done the armed forces went pro and conscription was no longer needed.

I do however think it is a good alternative to a criminal record for some youth in our city's
And would bring a better meaning to life and discipline to some youth. and therefore they should be given a choice either do the time or join the army when they break the law in some cases.
I'll just keep it short because I don't wanna go too offtopic but yeah the criminal record is rising up so either social or millitary conscription could have (on the long turn) have good effects.

Old 06-14-2010, 11:05 AM   #99
[R-COM]Glimmerman
Dutch Faction Lead

Cheers,
Glimmer

Old 06-16-2010, 01:56 PM   #100
[R-COM]Glimmerman
Dutch Faction Lead

Cheers,
Glimmer

Last edited by [R-COM]Glimmerman; 06-17-2010 at 01:06 PM..

Tags
armed, dutch, forces, movie, thread